Ambitious1013...Short Haired Girls Need Updates

Ok, now I'm waiting for the updates too!! I'm a shortie as well, so I love to see when shorties have such great progess like ambitious! Thanks for starting the thread jamaicalovely

Last edited:
I am :lachen: with the YES WE CAN! I truly appreciate the support ladies! We are in this together especially since I'm starting over. Most likely I'll update Saturday night or by Sunday afternoon. My apologies in advance if it's Sunday. I'm having the hardest time deciding what color I should choose. I know that I will use Textures and Tones, just not sure what shade yet. I'll be back to let you know when the pics are posted. Once again, thanks to my LHCF sisters! All of you are so inspirational! :)

I am :lachen: with the YES WE CAN! I truly appreciate the support ladies! We are in this together especially since I'm starting over. Most likely I'll update Saturday night or by Sunday afternoon. My apologies in advance if it's Sunday. I'm having the hardest time deciding what color I should choose. I know that I will use Textures and Tones, just not sure what shade yet. I'll be back to let you know when the pics are posted. Once again, thanks to my LHCF sisters! All of you are so inspirational! :)

No, we thank you Ambey! We're all in this together!

Looking forward to the pics!

Re: YES WE CAN....I'll ask Mook if she can create a little logo for us, similar to Pinkskates Challenge.

Hi Ladies!!! My album is updated and I'm ready to "grow!" :grin: Thank you for waiting and understanding. I will update in another 2-3 months. I will be around more and I'm looking forward to learning so much more on the forum! :)

YES WE CAN! :lachen:Love it!

hey girl! love the color! i'm starting over too! i can't wait to see your hair the mid of next year! glad to see ya back!

Hi Ladies!!! My album is updated and I'm ready to "grow!" :grin: Thank you for waiting and understanding. I will update in another 2-3 months. I will be around more and I'm looking forward to learning so much more on the forum! :)

Thanks for the update, Ambitious. Your hair is healthy and beautiful! You'll be APL in no time.

I'm glad you're back. Your fotki was one of the first I stalked when I was lurking here.

I'm so glad you're back, I missed reading your posts and seeing updates of your pretty hair.

Back