Am I Wrong? - Flowers Edition

Im still mad that instead of getting her something he's busy interrogating her like a prisoner from Homeland

Normal men would see that pic and want to one-up whoemever the hell sent those flowers but nooo..he's crying about who sent those flowers

"someone who obviously cares about my b-day more than you do"..anything else?

Is he a cancer? cos he sounds like a whiny arse Cancer

Oh, Cancer men ARE whiny? I know a Cancer who is extremely whiny, complaining, telling his momma (and everybody else) his problems etc. Didn't know it was a Cancer trait until now.

Dd you tell him to stop dating nicola.kirwan? I dont know what that has to do with you? What's the poiint in telling you that, instead of proving himself worthy of a relationsip with you..he whines..

Oh, Cancer men ARE whiny? I know a Cancer who is extremely whiny, complaining, telling his momma (and everybody else) his problems etc. Didn't know it was a Cancer trait until now.

Yes Yes they are :nono:

I really just posted them because I was pleasantly surprised and they were pretty. And I was in a good mood.

He likened wanting to know to bidding on a house. "You want to know whether anyone else is interested so you can know what cards to play." And again, my question was, "So how would that change things for you?" He wants some type of reassurance and I don't want to give it to him...but he does think I'm playing games with him. If so, it's not intentional. :scratchch

Just keep both eyes open for red flags of him being too possessive. Its a lil early for him to be reacting that way.

FelaShrine said:
Im still mad that instead of getting her something he's busy interrogating her like a prisoner from Homeland

Normal men would see that pic and want to one-up whoemever the hell sent those flowers but nooo..he's crying about who sent those flowers

"someone who obviously cares about my b-day more than you do"..anything else?

Is he a cancer? cos he sounds like a whiny arse Cancer

:dead: at the fact that I was "hell yessin" everything you said til I got to "whiny arse cancer" :dead:

I don't think you're wrong and my opinion is completely based on my value system and perspective, I am not going to even attempt to be objective in my response:

I would have been HIGHLY annoyed that he neglected to do something special for me on my birthday. When you are actively pursuing a woman, you do things for her to make her feel special, you DO NOT subject her to mere words and lazy pursuit. I probably would have done the same thing *shrugs*. It would have probably been better to answer him and then mention that he didn't do anything, but despite my better judgment I would make him wonder, lol. As you said you are not in a relationship and you do not owe him an explanation. He needs to step his game up.

Back