Am I overreacting?

Silver

Deleting in case he ever finds my laptop and goes on this site.

But

Thanks for the advice! I was worried I wouldn't get any responses. We had a big argument later that night about other stuff that was bugging us.
When we made up he was like he wants me to be pregnant before we get married. I asked him if that's because he will not commit unless I am. We were done arguing at this point. I think he should try to marry me first. He is one of the only one of his friends and siblings with no child. The other guys with no children are one or two years younger than him. But I guess he thinks it's his time.

Last edited:
Yeah I think you are overreacting a little bit.
We want men to tell us how they really feel, and then we bite their heads off when they are being honest.

Alright. I will take that. It just has me thinking why should I have his baby if that's not sexy to him. I know he likes pregnant women and babies... he told me that a while ago. It's almost like him telling me he doesn't like me or won't like me then. He wants me to check if I look good pregnant. Makes me wonder, he is strange.

Actually, I think you're overreacting to the wrong thing and underreacting to the real issue.

Who cares about the Chinese and Filipino women? Why is he wanting to have a baby right now when he's apparently not saying a word about making you his wife first?

Back