Am i late on Richeaus pressed hair?!

Yup :laugh: She kinda got me started in my journey, too. Every hair related thing I youtubed had her videos at the top. Girl's got an empire!

Well she does look as if she could be the don of the hair mafia!lol I've been following her since nappturality a few years back.

Janet I must say I LOVE your siggy! Every time you post in a thread Im viewing i stop and look at your beautiful hair!!

Riri knows I am always trying to straight jack something from her. That beautiful mane of hers ain't safe either! lol!

LMAO I was just about to say...isn't she a member here. I had no idea she have a youtube channel. :sad: <-- Off to watch her vids. Thanks and her hair is gawgus!!!

I started watching her channel before I joined then I saw her post and was like wow she's here lol I love her hair and her reviews.

I'm loving the way she's enjoying her hair. Love it. Love yourself.
On another note, that's me in about a year 12/11 dayum it! I'm dying it a tab bit darker with a demi color.

Who's biting EmpressRi's style? I am, I am!

can't help but love her and her fun personality AND she does a fantabulous job of taking care of her hair--it is always beautiful and healthy :up:

awww yall got me all CHEESING on here!!!!!! i mean a grin from north to south, thanks yall!!!! :D *does happy dance*

Well she does look as if she could be the don of the hair mafia!lol I've been following her since nappturality a few years back.

awww another one of my np sistas!! hey girl!

ms-gg STOP PLAYING cause i been jacking your fro and fashion from waaaaaaay back when, so hursh!!

:look: I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw how long her hair was. :blush: Her hair is seriously gorgeous and well taken care of.:yep:

Empressri is a product pusher! Stay away from her! She'll encourage you to spend all yo money LOL

She's awesome and looks just like my 12 yr old daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love! Love! Love! This woman's hair!

BostonMaria, I bought the ouidad detangling comb because SHE... recommended it.

I dropped that sucka on my foot and darn near p!ssed on myself. Thanks Empressri for my new beatdown tool. Don't leave home without it! :wink2:

I dropped that sucka on my foot and darn near p!ssed on myself. Thanks Empressri for my new beatdown tool. Don't leave home without it! :wink2:
I almost died when I read that. :lachen:
Love her youtube channel. I always check out her videos when wanting to hear about new products.

I've always LOVED Empressri's hair. It's just so beautiful and thick. It's not fair that she got ALL of that lusciousness. LOL.

I first saw her on you-tube and subscribed, little did I know that she was gonna cost me over $800 on hair products, brushes, de-tangling combs and hair straighteners. :lachen: She does have a gorgeous head of hair though, but if you value your pocket book stay far away!!!

I hear ya! I still use the Goody Jojoba brush based on her rave for it. I have purchased at least 7 of them over the last couple of years. :yep:

Bumping..So more can see see her thick beautiful mane....Keep Growing!

Happy Hair Growing!

Back