Am I going crazy, or is CON (poo) nowhere to be found?

MizaniLocs

I can't seem to find CON in the mainstream stores. Not even the new formula.

Of course they are in the beauty supply stores, but I can't seem to find it in Target/Wal-Mart/CVS, etc.

I gave in and told myself I would try the new CON shampoo and it's like they pulled it from the shelves. I just cannot find it. I know I can always pull up to my local BSS, but I like my products to actually be fresh and some of the BSS have shampoos in there for YEARS. Getting them from the mainstream stores gives me a sense of security.

Tell me I'm not going crazy!?:nono:

PS: For those who tried the new poo, how do you like it?

Of course they are in the beauty supply stores, but I can't seem to find it in Target/Wal-Mart/CVS, etc.

I gave in and told myself I would try the new CON shampoo and it's like they pulled it from the shelves. I just cannot find it. I know I can always pull up to my local BSS, but I like my products to actually be fresh and some of the BSS have shampoos in there for YEARS. Getting them from the mainstream stores gives me a sense of security.

I thought it was just me. I'm assuming CON is Creme of Nature, right? I can't find their poo and condish in one and I'm upset. I loved that stuff, I don't want to try the new one... lol... Hate when companies mess with a formula that was working just fine.

Well, I REFUSE TO buy the new CON, but I did luck up at Sally's to find it 2 for 10.00 (big liter bottles) and I swiped the last two on the shelf! This sale WAS NOT in the sales flyer. (I should have asked if they had more in the back!:wallbash:)

Well, I REFUSE TO buy the new CON, but I did luck up at Sally's to find it 2 for 10.00 (big liter bottles) and I swiped the last two on the shelf! This sale WAS NOT in the sales flyer. (I should have asked if they had more in the back!:wallbash:)

The sale is in their pro flier (red card), not the regular one. 2/$10 us a great deal when they normally sell it for $8.79 or $8.99. I got some yesterday from there and when I went to the BSS by my house the other day, I noticed they had so much CON (32 oz), It was on the floor in front of the shelf. To me it was more than obvious they're getting rid of their remaining stock.

The sale is in their pro flier (red card), not the regular one. 2/$10 us a great deal when they normally sell it for $8.79 or $8.99. I got some yesterday from there and when I went to the BSS by my house the other day, I noticed they had so much CON (32 oz), It was on the floor in front of the shelf. To me it was more than obvious they're getting rid of their remaining stock.

DANG! I would have had a STROKE if I saw that much CON! I am going to check the other Sally's tomorrow before Prayer. But I don't have a red card and they gave it to me for that price so I am NOT complaining!:lachen:

(My son asked me why did I have 10+ bottles of the same shampoo yesterday! But now that joker is using my stuff! Use that kiddie shampoo I bought you!:wallbash: Talking bout it makes his hair so soft! LEAVE MY ISH ALONE!)

DANG! I would have had a STROKE if I saw that much CON! I am going to check the other Sally's tomorrow before Prayer. But I don't have a red card and they gave it to me for that price so I am NOT complaining!:lachen:

(My son asked me why did I have 10+ bottles of the same shampoo yesterday! But now that joker is using my stuff! Use that kiddie shampoo I bought you!:wallbash: Talking bout it makes his hair so soft! LEAVE MY ISH ALONE!)

Sometimes they're cool about it, other times the associates get funny akkin, like it's some exclusive club. I'm not a professional, but I got my red card when I worked there. Now that I actually pay attention and try to use sulfate-free poos on DD's natural hair, I wanna stock up. I like Organix for her too, but nothing detangles her hair like CON. Call me crazy, but I think it makes her hair grow faster too...

Sometimes they're cool about it, other times the associates get funny akkin, like it's some exclusive club. I'm not a professional, but I got my red card when I worked there. Now that I actually pay attention and try to use sulfate-free poos on DD's natural hair, I wanna stock up. I like Organix for her too, but nothing detangles her hair like CON. Call me crazy, but I think it makes her hair grow faster too...
I love that stuff. I gotta hide it from my homone crazed 13 year old who told me the other day that he was "sexy"....:perplexed

when i went to sally's i saw that the new CON in the orange/brown bottles were being marketed and new versions of the old CON, so maybe they are phasing the old ones out

Okay so I'm glad to see it's not just me!

I wanted to stop by Sally's but IMHO, Sally's is expensive!

I was at a Sally's in Virginia last week and they didn't have it. :sad: I checked Wal-Mart and Target too with no luck. I'm about to write them a fussy letter.

Lol you need to come to my Wal-Mart, I actually saw some salon sized bottles for sale (original red label)... come to think of it tomorrow I'm gonna stock up on em =)

Do you all think there is a difference in the red label vs the green label? The ingredients looked pretty similar to me:perplexed. Only the red poo was 2 for $10 at my Sally's. I didn't think to buy w/o checking here first.

Back