All things are possible

phynestone

I just got off the phone with my mother and she updated me on family things.

All things are really possible.

I'll never forget how my life changed when I was 5. I don't want to get into specifics (we are on the internet) but family issues caused some problems for me and my immediate family. Despite the odds, persevered. We are now entering our 'Promised Land.'

When Job had lost his family and posessions, his wife and friends couldn't believe that he was still faithful to God. And God multiplied his losses by giving him back more that what was taken from him.

This is going to be one of the most memorable Christmas seasons I have ever had in my life. I see the hand of God on each member of my family and I think He said 'enough' and poured out His blessings upon us.

I don't ever need to doubt Him.

I just got off the phone with my mother and she updated me on family things.

All things are really possible.

I'll never forget how my life changed when I was 5. I don't want to get into specifics (we are on the internet) but family issues caused some problems for me and my immediate family. Despite the odds, persevered. We are now entering our 'Promised Land.'

When Job had lost his family and posessions, his wife and friends couldn't believe that he was still faithful to God. And God multiplied his losses by giving him back more that what was taken from him.

This is going to be one of the most memorable Christmas seasons I have ever had in my life. I see the hand of God on each member of my family and I think He said 'enough' and poured out His blessings upon us.

I don't ever need to doubt Him.

Yep, with God, all things really are possible. I can testify to that :yep:

Praise be to God.

Someone said that we shouldn't put God in a box (something can't or won't happen), when we do this it limits His abilities. He is the one that created the highest mountain and the deepest ocean, He can do anything.

:dance7:

You're always such a beautiful inspiration. I 'm so happy for you and your 'Ministry' is taking off. You are a powerful witness to God's faithfulness and you have a loving way of expressing this to everyone.

You have a blessed Ministry helping others to 'trust' through the fire.

:amen:

Carry on loved one ... :Rose:

Ya see my siggy? It reminds me of just what our Mighty God can do! And that is everything!!! I am so happy for you! Praise God!

Back