All these men with bad teeth

LOL

speaking or teeth...one thing I can't stand is some bad breath....uggggggggg how do people not know their breath stink??? This is such a major turn off...

Teeth are important. If you have money to spend on your car and clothes, you also can get your teeth in check. I'm not saying they have to be perfect--but they shouldn't look like you've been chopping on rocks your whole life.

You like what you like, but remember that some things are fixable. For example, look up Mr Denzel before he got his veneers (late 70s early 80s I think)...Clearly his dental situation has come a looooong way :lachen:

Teeth can be whitened, straightened, pulled, whatever, but a bad and unambitious personality is usually there to stay....

Good luck to you
She's right! Teeth can be fixed but a crappy personality isn't fixable. I understand your point, because I could not deal with a man who has jacked up teeth or dragon breath, but this is one of the "workable" things.

He had the speech impediment AND the overbite. I just couldnt get over it. I still have his number though even though it's like four months later :lachen: Im still trying to work up the nerve to call him. I just cant get over the teeth. He is such a sweet guy that I know that if I called him even all these months later he would be OK with that. He just had that vibe and I havent liked a dude in so many years . I dont know why Im still holding on to that number all these months later.I typically get alot of numbers and I usually throw them out that within the hour but I just kept his. I just met him once but it just felt so right I cant throw the number out.

You still like this guy! That's why you kept his number! Just call him and reevaluate :look: his dental situation. His personality will probably make you forget you could not deal with his teeth in the first place.

I can be a sucker for a pretty smile too but current bf has a couple of raggedy ones and one in particular right in the front that MUST be fixed before our relationship can move forward. He wants to get engaged and we've picked out the ring but I told him no engagement photos until he gets that nasty thing fixed...no weddign until he gets that thing fixed.

and, yes, sometimes kissing him grosses me out. I try not to look at it. Try not to think about it. He's otherwise quite handsome, sexy, treats me fabulously and I love him...and I know that I am far from perfect. That's why we're going to address his dental issues together. I really think he just needed someone to care about him and to care more about himself. He told me that no one else ever noticed his raggedy tooth. I told him maybe I was the only one that cared enough about him to say something.

Maybe when he gets home tonight, I'll show him this thread. It's not just me.

:bump:
I've experienced this a few times this Summer. I get so fixed on the shattered, missing, or ridiculous over crowding of teeth. Lol

Am I just too picky or what ???LOL I keep getting approached by men who have bad teeth or shall I say a bad tooth :lachen: These are otherwise decent good looking brothas. I just cant get over it though. The first thing I look at is the teeth. I become fixated on it . I just cant imagine putting my tongue in someone's mouth and their teeth is messed up :perplexed

I got approached by two guys who live near me. I turned them both down because I noticed something funny with thier teeth. Both of these guys have moved on and are with other women who seem to dont mind at all. They are goodlooking women .I'd be lying if I said i wasnt just a wee bit jealous. One of the guys was very handsome and he seemed to have gotten more handsome when he got with the other woman LOL . He had something wrong with his tooth though !! How can someone get over that ??

Another guy I met was very sweet . He was almost too good to be true. I was talking to him and noticed he had an overbite and a slight lisp and I got totally turned off . Homeboy was my type ,had a job. in college for engineering, didnt mind me having kids and was totally into me and I took his number and threw it away after I noticed his mouth wasnt perfect. You know Im still :wallbash: over that one. Am I too picky or is dating men with bad teeth a bad idea ? I just cant kiss someone with bad teeth. Ill probaly dry heave and throw up .​

The bolded :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back