Men who bite nails, and skin around the nails
Sweaty hands
Men who smoke, black lips
Dirty, long finger nails
Men who don't know how to code switch.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Men who use bigen to draw on their hairline. :nono:

l.jpg

Men with small hands and/or skinny fingers-yuck. That is a serious deal breaker for me. His hands can't look more dainty than mine :nono:. I'm also turned off by short men.

keyawarren lol Please explain. I know a man that doesn't and I couldn't stand him. I never thought of that being the reason why. What personality type does that sort of man usually have?

They tend to be idealistic, unrealistic, and annoying. You would start to think men who "touch" themselves are more down to earth. For me it seems that way...

Men whose bathrooms smell like pee/ who don't wipe their pee from the toilet and floor after going. So nasty.

Men with no common sense

Virgins/ men who don't masturbate. I just think it's weird.

Men who drink milk like water.

If you are wearing ed hardy or jerseys or baggy pants...yuck

Men who have been to jail or glorify getting into trouble.

And this one is totally rational but instant disgust with any type of man who hates black people and/or black women. This goes hand and hand with the common sense rule.

I've always thought men who said this were lying, I find it hard to believe.

How this talk of men with hips reminds me of that Girlfriends episode when Joan went out with that guy that had women hips and wore a girdle. lol

super round, hard, pregnant looking bellies

bald-headed men with full beards

Soul patches

jacked up, ashy, dry feet with weird colored toenails

I agree with a lot of the stuff listed. All I have to add is small hands and feet. Ack! I dated a guy who's hands and feet were abnormally small for his body.....plus he had hips and a donk. :nono: What was I thinking? He snatched me up when I was on the rebound. Makes me sick to think about his body now! :barf:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I agree with a lot of the stuff listed. All I have to add is small hands and feet. Ack! I dated a guy who's hands and feet were abnormally small for his body.....plus he had hips and a donk. :nono: What was I thinking? He snatched me up when I was on the rebound. Makes me sick to think about his body now! :barf:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Lol sounds pretty awful. I hate small feet too .
When you re on a rebound everything is possible LOLOL

Men with child bearing hips, short, smokes, selfish, small crayons,chest that bounce like breasts when coloring(I feel lesbian), nasty teeth, stank breath, broke and ok with being broke, uses the b word a lot because shows what he calls me behind his back, doesn't have good hygiene, dumb, and puts his friends before me, a follower (I like alpha males, to see a man following after his friend is so unattractive and think he is a "pussy cat"), long finger nails and dirty nails, and a man that doesn't worship the ground I walk on :look:

Last edited:
Men who sit with their legs crossed at the knee like a woman. Uggh!!! I HATE THAT!! It looks like they have no man parts because if they did then they would be squashed.

Manboobs and\or hips. :nono:

Girlie arms or bye-bye arms. I don't need or want a body builder but please have some masculine shape to your shoulders and arms.

Kindheart at first i thought this was the thread with weird things you like on a man lol I was like bumps?! lol

LOL LOL girl that's funny !

Oh I just remember this dude I met at a club, really tall ,fairly attractive,we started talking bout stuff ,he went to get me a drink and I noticed his neck had rolls and lots of red/white bumps . I felt like gagging ..seriously I m sure when he came back with the drink I looked at him with a disgusted face cuz he asked me "what's wrong " lol

yes...all up in the relationship forums and everywhere else round these parts

his member name is similiar--i may have embellished it a bit :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

every post he is like I'm not a woman but...somebody ex bf tryna keep tabs--smdh

weird for a hetero male to be all up in the company of us ladies...:perplexed

if you don't wear a body shaper or have pms thoughts...KIM

Hold up, there is a male poster here by that name? :lachen:

Men who sit with their legs crossed at the knee like a woman. Uggh!!! I HATE THAT!! It looks like they have no man parts because if they did then they would be squashed.

Funny since I hate the opposite..the ones that sit with legs soooo wide apart that they're almost sitting on 2 chairs. crass and gross/

Moobs
Men who wear nothing but urban wear (those loud grafitti shirts)
Constantly adjusting self
Ashy lips
Back hair
Anything other than studs as earrings

Men who spit *the thought of the sound of them hacking up gawd knows what is making me sick right now*

Back