All my college ladies, in here!!!

To the ladies in Philly, I'm up there visting my sorority sisters/boyfriend/and best friend once a month...since no one probably goes to the remote Ivy I do...can I join you guys in Philly? Pretty please:lick:

Remote Ivy in New York? Cornell, represent!!!
Actually, we HAVE met I think - randomly in Day Hall. I finished up the undergrad there and I'm coming back for more this year as a grad student. There are more Cornell ladies than you think who have LHCF connections. :yep:

Send me a PM, we need to facebook each other asap!

I attend University of West FL, but I live in Talllahassee. Humid was metioned in the thread early, girl that is just the beginning of this awful weather. It's like living in a hole.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Actually, we HAVE met I think - randomly in Day Hall. I finished up the undergrad there and I'm coming back for more this year as a grad student. There are more Cornell ladies than you think who have LHCF connections. :yep:

I graduated from Cornell in May. I thought I'd seen Nikko's cousin walking around.

Send me a PM, we need to facebook each other asap!

We did meet randomly in Day Hall...it's always so weird to ask someone if they are Nikos cousin...one day while working at one of my many random campus jobs, I saw someone who I KNOW is on here...well, when she approached I was like, "Are you Niko's cousin?" and she was like, "No, my name is ________." (She kind of looked offended I didn't know who she was.) So then I said, "You're not ____________ (and I used her LHCF screename)?" And she got this look on her face like she was surprised I knew who she was but she still said, "Ahhh, no." I was like :ohwell: :look:

So now I'm really careful when I ask.

To the ladies in Philly, I'm up there visting my sorority sisters/boyfriend/and best friend once a month...since no one probably goes to the remote Ivy I do...can I join you guys in Philly? Pretty please:lick:

What school do you attend? I attend Columbia for grad school.

Back