Alexyss K. Tylor Relationship Advice

texasqt

Have any of you heard of her?

I promised I searched before posting :grin: and I didn't find any info on this lady except in the entertainment section. Some of you who frequent here may be interested in checking her out. Now, she can be harsh and vulgar at times and she doesn't sugar coat a thing! But I'm glad she's not afraid to tell what we already really know. Enjoy! (or not:lachen:). So what do you ladies think? (and let's keep it PG!)

Have any of you heard of her?

I promised I searched before posting :grin: and I didn't find any info on this lady except in the entertainment section. Some of you who frequent here may be interested in checking her out. Now, she can be harsh and vulgar at times and she doesn't sugar coat a thing! But I'm glad she's not afraid to tell what we already really know. Enjoy! (or not:lachen:). So what do you ladies think? (and let's keep it PG!)

I liked her when her mom was with her. It kept her muoth somewhat in check. Now? she kind of goes on and on using all kinds of vulgarities until her point is lost. she needs to bring her mom back! She has a lot of good advice to give young women and a lot of experiences to share.

Last edited:
I liked her when her mom was with her. It kept her moth somewhat in check. Now? she kind of goes on and on using all kinds of vulgarities until her point is lost. she needs to bring her mom back! She has a lot of good advice to give young women and a lot of experiences to share.

Yep. It's kind of hit/miss. I'll watch a really good one and then a really CRAZY SMH one. But I did learn something about the POWER:lachen: A guy friend of mine shared her vid with me today :spinning:

Back