Aires Men

I messed with one and he was a little younger than me but kinda turned me out. I'm a Leo though and an Aries man is a high match for me, physically he was PERFECTION in.every .way! I think he read my mind sometimes...It was a little unnerving but he wasn't up to par in other areas of life so he was delegated to a cutty buddy but if he came back with all his ducks in a row I would let him claim me. Very manly, protective and aggressive when & where it mattered.

:look: Shoo you bout to make me call him right quick :laugh:

I just got out of a relationship with one. I'm still processing the break up. Some traits:

Loves to be the hero :rolleyes:
Loves to dish it out but can't take it if you come back harder
Indecisive (also changes their mind a lot)
Competitive af
Charming (makes friends everywhere they go)
Temper
Very passionate, sex-wise

I have some other Aires men I have platonic relationships with and there are so many similarities. I am a Taurus.

*Aries

Uhhhhh they are type A. I personally don't deal with them. I am a fire sign (type A- Leo) so I don't mix well with other fires, which completely goes against the compatibility reports (they are supposedly my perfect matches). I must have a Virgo rising/ moon or something.

Aries men have been arrogant, full of themselves, pushy, bossy.... But a big plus I see- they LOVE their children. Devoted fathers.
I think it takes a special woman with a lot of patience (maybe a Taurus) to deal with Aries.

FH is Aries. I've never dated another Aries, or fire sign before so I only have this to go on.

Pros: Kind, very affectionate, faithful, funny, adventurous, brave, hard working

Cons : Impatience, ego driven, can seem arrogant, firey temper

*Aries

Uhhhhh they are type A. I personally don't deal with them. I am a fire sign (type A- Leo) so I don't mix well with other fires, which completely goes against the compatibility reports (they are supposedly my perfect matches). I must have a Virgo rising/ moon or something.

Aries men have been arrogant, full of themselves, pushy, bossy.... But a big plus I see- they LOVE their children. Devoted fathers.
I think it takes a special woman with a lot of patience (maybe a Taurus) to deal with Aries.

Aries/Taurus are a poor match. They argue about money/material things.

I Disagree
The pair can be a karmic match depending on the placement Moon, Mars and Venus signs.
I've seen many couples in non traditional astrological pairing who are successful. *marriage or long-term relationships :angel:

Just my opinion from real life experience. Yes, of course, all these things come into play.

Aries/Taurus are a poor match. They argue about money/material things.
Really...?
My S.O is an Aries, Cap moon
Protective
Provider
Monogamous
Creative
Good Listener

I am a Taurus, So It works out. As our personalities are similar. (Compromise)
Interesting thread.
I'm Aries. DH is Taurus.
Awesome :)
My ex husband is a Taurus and the main women in his life (mom/sister) were both Aries.
I have seen this combination a lot and it seems to work out. I think it a lot of patience comes into play from the Taurus. Aries love hard though- they are very protective of their families and Taurus likes that (possession traits).

Really...?

Awesome :)
My ex husband is a Taurus and the main women in his life (mom/sister) were both Aries.
I have seen this combination a lot and it seems to work out. I think it a lot of patience comes into play from the Taurus. Aries love hard though- they are very protective of their families and Taurus likes that (possession traits).

Yes, from personal experience. Aries men/Taurus women.

Back