AIR-DRIED ROLLERSETS &.....HUMIDITY

itismehmmkay

What to do about it?

I love....love :love: how my hair comes out from an air-dried rollerset. It's so soft and bouncy, but only lasts while I'm at home :ohwell:

The only thing that I know helps is going over them with heat. But I'm trying to avoid heat, especially since I wash often.

So, are we thinking a serum would go good here.....hairspray.....what?

(I currently use NTM as a leave-in.)

What to do about it?

I love....love :love: how my hair comes out from an air-dried rollerset. It's so soft and bouncy, but only lasts while I'm at home :ohwell:

The only thing that I know helps is going over them with heat. But I'm trying to avoid heat, especially since I wash often.

So, are we thinking a serum would go good here.....hairspray.....what?

(I currently use NTM as a leave-in.)

That is a million dollar question and Ill be camping out in this thread hoping u get an answer! No matter what styles I try to do...rollerset, bantu knot set, caruso roller set......they all look nice until I leave the house and probably before I can even get to my car the curls start to fall out and it just puffs out.:wallbash:

It seems like we need something to put on our ends to prevent them from reverting....and Ive tried every serum out there and they dont do the trick.

Back