After all my frustration...UPDATE

Casarela

Hi Ladies , Ive been really frustrated lately running after my braider ...to sum it up real quick ive been waiting for a month now....and decided to try today to braid my hair....ummm after 3 braids ...one was smaller looking weird...and it was really hard for me to see where I was placing my hair so I gave up. BUUUUUUUT!...I have found my cousins braider who lives at her parents house so I guess no place for baby daddy drama ...shes a student that sounds very serious ..so far( Praying God) . My cousin said shes really reliable and calls an hour before her appointments to make sure youre on your way to her! The braider called me and set me up for an appointment at 10 am tomorrow. BUT THE TOP INFO THAT i WANTED TO SHARE IS THAT ...I REALIZED MY BOTTOM LAYERS ARE ABOUT AN INCH AND A HALF AWAY FROM APL WOOOOOOOP WWWWWWWWWWOOOOP!!!!! Im so happy because Ive been reading a lot of ladies saying it takes a yr or so to get to apl and im so close . However my ends feels so dry right now so to avoid breakage I will DC tonight before getting them braids tomorrow morning...YAYYYY ...I FEEL LIKE DANCING ...I FEEL LIKE SINGING.

Glad things seem to be working out. I read just a smidgit of your last post and yeah....

That's one of the reasons I haven't got cornrows from anyone in a while around here..they always came out funky.

I am so glad that it worked out because when I want something its hard to let go ..lol...yup even braids. Im hard headed and found a way Thank God! Hopefully youll be able to find someone who cornrows If I was in ur area I could hook u up thats the only thing I can do when it comes to braids other than that I cant. However im all the way up across the border. :(

Good onya Casarela! Can't wait to see the pics. This definitely describes you:

"Great people are ordinary people with extraordinary amounts of determination."

You sho are not lying when you say that if you want something, you get it, by hook or by crook. :grin:

Back