??Afro Veda products, have you tried it, how is it???

i love love love the pur whipped gelly. i use it everyday to slick back my puff. it is amazing.

curly define i still dont know how i feel about it.

shea amla is amazing too. it is a great moisturizer.

cocolatte is my fave moisturizer. it smells great and has a good amount of oil in it which i love.

ashlii amala is an excellent deep treatment, i love it.

oh and how could i forget my fave butter by her is hemp seed lock twist and roll butter. it is amazing, moisturizing and has great hold.

I have all the butters and Shea Amla and Cocolatte are my favorites. Curl Define is excellent for my daughters hair. Hemp Seed lock butter is great for twists.

I love the coco latte too! And I love the pur whipped jelly as well me and my daughter use it just abt every other day

The Pur whipped jelly is a staple I'll NEVER go without. I use on my edges with a boar bristle brush and a scarf and they stay tamed AND soft (not crunchy) all day. If I'm in a hurry, I dab some on my edges and smooth with a prong hair pin and by the time I get to where I'm going, they are tamed.

Currently Lovin' the Ashlii Amla Deep Conditioner and the Ms. Bree Hair Cream (both a little pricey:ohwell:) but absolutely Great products.

I also like a few of the butters, but probably wouldn't use them until Fall/Winter.:lick:

I have used all of the butters,
But i would only repurchase the Totally Twisted Butter & maybe the Shea-Amla butter. I would honestly get the Totally Twisted Butter in bulk:grin:

The hair oil(Rice Bran) is Ok, but i wouldnt jump out of a window for it:ohwell:
I wanna try their shampoo & conditioner too:drunk:

BTW, the shipping takes FOREVER, so be EXTREMELY patient:lachen:

ooooh i wanna hear more about ashli amala and miss bree. I ordered cocoa latte, curl define, pur whipped gelly and shea amla. can't wait

Back