Advice on texlaxing please, just this one last time, i promise. help needed....PICS!

Re: Advice on texlaxing please, just this one last time, i promise. help needed....PI

I am loving the texture that you sill have! Can't wait to see the other pics.

thank you. i cant wait either, im about to start rolling after dinner is cooked!! cant have the food burning while im upstair playing with hair lol:lachen:.......that has happend before:look:

Re: Advice on texlaxing please, just this one last time, i promise. help needed....PI

im done! i just posted my texture pictures while wet. i didnt get to styling it yet, im so bussy. i went to class yesterday with half texlaxed hair lol. i take my time when doing somthing like this. i dont want to rush.

Ok, Ok...You're right!!! Take your time!:spinning::yep:

I love your hair Adora! I can't wait to see the styled pics. Was it difficult to texlax in sections?

All I can say is Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Hair!!!!!!!

Love the textured pix. You did right to take your time to make sure you were doing it correctly. I'm just excited and impatient to see your beautiful results....

and here is my texlaxed bun!!!

]
CIMG1049-vi.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Gorgeous hair, well done on a successful tex lax!

I love your hair Adora! I can't wait to see the styled pics. Was it difficult to texlax in sections?

no, not at all. but i was scared the whole time while doing it. actually im still a little scared for my hair. i cant wait to do a protein treatment. but i have to wait a few weeks for that because i think my hair will revert if i do a treatment now.

i dont know if i should really do a rollerset as yet, or wait for the protein treatment and then do a set. hummmm

Adora be careful not using gloves, when I worked in the salon (could be because I was doing about 5 relaxers daily) my fingerprints were chemically burned off, my skin layer was burned off something aweful. and the pain was something I wouldn't want to revisit.

I too am ANXIOUS to see the results hurry hurry, pics pics.

it looks so nice so far. :D

:nono: :ohwell: :nono: :perplexed :nono:

Last edited:

Nice results, you did a good job, and your hair is still hella big:love:

Did you have to use different processing times for different textures on your hair?

Did you have to use different processing times for different textures on your hair?

hi, the first part i did in the front i only did for 8mins, for the rest of my hair i did between 10-11mins.

while i was texlaxing i stopped and thought "why the hell am i doing this to my hair again:rolleyes:" then i found some knots i had to comb out then i said "oh thats why im doing this to my hair," lol lol

hi, the first part i did in the front i only did for 8mins, for the rest of my hair i did between 10-11mins.

while i was texlaxing i stopped and thought "why the hell am i doing this to my hair again:rolleyes:" then i found some knots i had to comb out then i said "oh thats why im doing this to my hair," lol lol

lol I feel you!
It looks freaking awesome! I love it. =)

Wow! Congrats Adora! Your hair really came out beautiful! and its still really thick with the texlax :yep:

girl you are my natural hair inspiration :)

Just peeking in to say awesome job . Looks good

Looks great adora! I love that you still have lots of texture, you did an awesome job!

It looks really good and it looks like you still have lots of texture...good job :yep:

Adora your hair looks great...u did a good job!!

Great job adora! Can we please see it down, I wanna see all that length :)

Your bun still has texture and I bet its easier to detangle.

How long is your hair unstretched now? Your hair is still outta this world. Do you know how long you are gonna stetch between touchups for?

Adora your hair came out so beautiful, great JOB lady :)

come on come on. Ive been patiently lurking, I NEED PICS NOW!!!

I want to see it down as well! But it does looks good! I like it.

Last edited:

Looking good. Are you happy with the results?

Back