"Adult Frustration" (LONG VENT)

MissMeWithThatIsh

...Hopefully this can stay appropriate.

My SO and I haven't had "relations" in about 3 weeks. Full relations.

I attempted to seduce him at my job last Thursday ( I closed) and he REFUSED to do it... talking about wait til we get home. Needless to say, I didn't want any... :rolleyes: ... when he was ready.

This weekend, he had me "dress" :bdance:up and didn't even do anything but sample the menu, which made me HIGHLY angry and irate at him:huh:. And again, "he wasn't ready." THIS WAS ALL HIS IDEA. He ends up going to watch TV for about 30 minutes before he decides to go to bed, and I'm in heat with "Pleasure" (Eric Jerome Dickey) in my hands, seething. :cry:

NEEDLESS to say, Sunday he tells me to "dress up" and I'm :huh::rolleyes: because ain't nothing finna happen. So he makes a comment yesterday that I should "give in" to his requests to dress up and put sexy outfits and heels on more...and I'm like.... :violin::realitycheck:.... Because you have to actually finish what you start and stimulate me if you expect ME to work for it.

Needless to say, I am very cranky toward him, and I don't want to be bothered. He's affectionate and lovey dovey, but if affection isn't going anywhere, then I don't want to be bothered. So needless to say, I'm at the point where I'd rather sleep on the couch and be left alone...

Am I wrong? What should I do? Is anyone else like me?

Expecting someone to dress up and etc and getting them hot and in the mood

then not wanting to finish the situation-would have me fuming

i would be pissed

i can understand not every time but it appears that it has happened on a couple of occassiosn so my question to him would be wtf is going on--are we going to enjoy each other or play dress up and go to bed--
shouldnt intimacy and etc be enjoyable for both people involved

i dont think you are wrong at all--but i do think some sort of discussion/communication needs to occur btwn you and him--i hope the situation gets resolved

He should finish the business. My ahhh desired to be satisfied would have overruled my frustartion.

Girl, I roll over and finish it myself.
What kills me is I had a "Magic Wand" he bought me when we were living continents apart... and then states apart. It was all good til we moved in; then he wanted me to come to him 1st... I killed it a few months ago (lol... and blew out all the electricity in the apartment:lachen::blush:)...and didn't get another one because he wanted to focus on us.

Shoot if I ain't getting another one next Tuesday *(payday)!

WOW, I am sorry to hear this. I don't know about men some times I just don't. It is like when we women want some fun:blush: oh " I am tried and I worked all day" Then When men want it from us they just try and take it:wallbash: Hell no I won't go! By your SO doing this it just KILLS the Moment!:sad:

Expecting someone to dress up and etc and getting them hot and in the mood

then not wanting to finish the situation-would have me fuming

i would be pissed

i can understand not every time but it appears that it has happened on a couple of occassiosn so my question to him would be wtf is going on--are we going to enjoy each other or play dress up and go to bed--
shouldnt intimacy and etc be enjoyable for both people involved

i dont think you are wrong at all--but i do think some sort of discussion/communication needs to occur btwn you and him--i hope the situation gets resolved

Thank you.

Him: You can't tell me to get hard on demand! :ohwell:
Me: You're 24! YES YOU CAN!!! :look:
Him: It doesn't work like that!
Me: :rolleyes: ... like we're not young, virile people?

I can understand not being in the mood, but he WAS in the mood when he pulled that... to water ONE flower and NOT all the other plants in the garden to watch TV is BS. Maybe he expected me to jump on him or something but he initiated everything... and he knows after the first fertilization, the soil needs to be further cultivated for optimal growth.

So when I say don't start what you cannot finish, and you do it, don't be mad if I start using other means.

I think he wants me to be more romantic, but that can't happen in a drought! That's like bringing a starving man to a buffet and expecting portion control. :rolleyes:

What kills me is I had a "Magic Wand" he bought me when we were living continents apart... and then states apart. It was all good til we moved in; then he wanted me to come to him 1st... I killed it a few months ago (lol... and blew out all the electricity in the apartment:lachen::blush:)...and didn't get another one because he wanted to focus on us.

:lachen::lachen:

always keep a back up!

WOW, I am sorry to hear this. I don't know about men some times I just don't. It is like when we women want some fun:blush: oh " I am tried and I worked all day" Then When men want it from us they just try and take it:wallbash: Hell no I won't go! By your SO doing this it just KILLS the Moment!:sad:

I'm sorry too.

Now he's going to be mad when the electric bill starts climbing.
And especially when all the batteries in the house disappear.

I mean, he REALLY did pull out my REAL corset.... and my skrippa shoes... and then played me! :wallbash:

I'll mess around and put stuff on all the time and lock him out the bathroom when it's time to shower!

I'm sorry too.

Now he's going to be mad when the electric bill starts climbing.
And especially when all the batteries in the house disappear.

I mean, he REALLY did pull out my REAL corset.... and my skrippa shoes... and then played me! :wallbash:

I'll mess around and put stuff on all the time and lock him out the bathroom when it's time to shower!

I agree. Always keep a back up it is safe and Clean:yep: Then he will start to change his attitude! Men always do when that part is involved.LOL

I like the part when U said
"All the Batteries will disappear in the house"!:lachen:

Last edited:
I agree. Always keep a back up it is safe and Clean:yep: Then he will start to change his attitude! Men always do when that part is involved.LOL

I like the part when U said
"All the Batteries will disappear in the house"!:lachen:

Girl, I'm serious. I have my backup by the bed. Usually it won't do nothing, but after all this time... I think it will.

I shoulda got that AcuVibe in Albequerque when I had the opportunity. :rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen:I would take my frustration out on his tail. You got me over here cracking up.

LOL @ Visual:

*SO walks in to buttercream candles light and the bed (finally) rearranged in a sensually enhanced, feng shui approved position*

He: Is it time for love? :grin:

Me: I finished already.:rolleyes: Good nite. :grin: *claps the lights out* :lachen:

Yes, that is the Attiude to have seriously. Same visual!:lachen:
It works every time. Men get sooooo, Jealous!:lachen:

Sounds like he is having issues with himself and not you. Could he be worried about his performance and not being able to please you? I dated someone like this before, used to get me all worked up and bothered and then nothing would happen.:wallbash: Eventually he came out and said he didn't want to disappoint me and only last a few minutes. Just something to think about, it could be the reason.

In the mean time, definitely invest in another Magic Wand!

Last edited:
Sounds like he is having issues with himself and not you. Could he be worried about his performance and not being able to please you? I dated someone like this before, used to get me all worked up and bothered and then nothing would happen.:wallbash: Eventually he came out and said he didn't want to disappoint me and only last a few minutes. Just something to think about, it could be the reason.

He did say that, but I wouldn't care. All I need is 5 minutes. :yep::o

I feel your pain. Been there done that. Question is there any outstanding issues with you guys such as bills, is he ok at work? Could he be under a lot of stress? If this is not normal behavior for him then it's possible that one of the aforementioned problems could be seeping into your bedroom time. When men are stressed it effects their ability to perform. I don't know about Acuvibe but the rabbit is the *ish. Invest in one of those and you'll be sound asleep (with a smile on your face)before you can even light one of your buttercream candles:lachen:

I feel your pain. Been there done that. Question is there any outstanding issues with you guys such as bills, is he ok at work? Could he be under a lot of stress? If this is not normal behavior for him then it's possible that one of the aforementioned problems could be seeping into your bedroom time. When men are stressed it effects their ability to perform. I don't know about Acuvibe but the rabbit is the *ish. Invest in one of those and you'll be sound asleep (with a smile on your face)before you can even light one of your buttercream candles:lachen:

Is that so? I've NEVER had or messed with a RABBITY... the Acuvibe is like the Hitachi MAgic Wand.

I've gone through 2 of those loud things... they dont last more than like 1.5 years with me. :rolleyes:

LOL @ Visual:

*SO walks in to buttercream candles light and the bed (finally) rearranged in a sensually enhanced, feng shui approved position*

Me: I finished already.:rolleyes: Good nite. :grin: *claps the lights out* :lachen:

:lachen:ROFL.....that is freakin hilarious!!!!

And whoever mentioned the rabbit...its a powerful thing! Mine mysteriously broke (just stopped working)...and hubby claims he doesnt know anything about that....:rolleyes: He was jealous of Mr Rabbit. Either I wore the thing out or he cut a wire lol.
RIP Mr Rabbit, RIP.......
Ill treasure the times we had...lol

:lachen: That sheyet is funnnnyyyy! ahahahahah

LOL @ Visual:

Is that so? I've NEVER had or messed with a RABBITY... the Acuvibe is like the Hitachi MAgic Wand.

I've gone through 2 of those loud things... they dont last more than like 1.5 years with me. :rolleyes:

Girrrrrl...go to vitadigest.com, it's under the rabbit pearl (oooh the pearls are a plus) they're normally between $65-75 I got mine for like $30. Its billed as a vitamin company on your cc :grin: And it will assist you without complaint in your times of need.:lachen: He'll be wondering, why is baby so sound asleep when I get into bed now?:lachen:

:lachen:ROFL.....that is freakin hilarious!!!!

And whoever mentioned the rabbit...its a powerful thing! Mine mysteriously broke (just stopped working)...and hubby claims he doesnt know anything about that....:rolleyes: He was jealous of Mr Rabbit. Either I wore the thing out or he cut a wire lol.
RIP Mr Rabbit, RIP.......
Ill treasure the times we had...lol

:yep: :yep:. Girlie!! It kills them, I bet he did have something to do with it "no longer" working. :lachen:

Girrrrrl...go to vitadigest.com, it's under the rabbit pearl (oooh the pearls are a plus) they're normally between $65-75 I got mine for like $30. Its billed as a vitamin company on your cc :grin: And it will assist you without complaint in your times of need.:lachen: He'll be wondering, why is baby so sound asleep when I get into bed now?:lachen:

oon't really!? I'll be making that trip ...prompt-lay! :lachen:

Have you ever tried Hitachi Magic Wand? Is it even better than THAT? ! :blush:

So to update, yesterday he started watering the plants and didn't finish.

:rolleyes:

We had an argument - unrelated, but it definitely dampens things even further- and now I am really popping my sleeping pills and getting on the couch waiting for payday. :lick:

Back