Hurting need to vent kinda long

Ladies,
I'm recently divorced, my ex was cheating with not one but females :wallbash:needless to say I was destroyed by his betrayal. This one female was so hateful she acted like she was mad at me because she was fking my husband. But I went on to forgive him and tried to work it out. Six months later he an She were at it again. It was a hard year because I knew he and she were messing around. So I left him. They both moved away and he and I became friends sort of.

Fast forward to today, I found out by word of mouth that they are together and talking marriage. She made sure that I got the word. I know I shouldn't have called him but I just wanted to know if it was true. He said they were together and she wanted to get married but he still hasn't gotten over me and if I would just come to where he is he would leave her. I know I will never go back to him because I know the things that they did the stupid fools took pictures. I don't respect him but I still love him.

I just can't seem to get past this I hate them both but I hate her more. I know it's not right to wish bad things on people and I'm constantly repenting for my evil thoughts. I just can't believe the one I chose to love, honor and cherish could be so inconsiderate of my feelings, our vows and my health. Yeah he was ucking that monkey raw. (that was the first thing I asked). I have a clean bill of health and for that I'm grateful. I just don't know how to move on and get past all of this hurt. I really need my sister's advice and prayers.:sad:

It is going to be hard at first. Hating and wishing bad luck on others only destroys you. Been there done that. If he does mary this woman it will only be a matter of time before she really finds him out or vice versa. In the long run he will regret it and tell you so like he is doing now. Accept his apology, wish him the best and move on.

Now what you need is a hobby. What do you like to do? Join a travel club. I took up sewing and knitting. Do something to keep yourself busy.

Back