Adrienne Routine

Jada

Hey Guys, I have been thinking about doing Adrienne's regimen with the Gel/Activator & phony pony...just wondering if anyone has any advice as to which gel/activator to use...how often should the products be applied & what moisturizers/oils do you use.

This is how it looks before i put my goo on it. I have a mixture of World of Curls activator and Fantasia IC Clear gel in a separate container. I grab a handful and rub it all over my hair.

This is the info from STEP ONE of her tutorial. Are you looking for something else? :perplexed

I don't use her exact routine, but very similar. Adrienne was the one who inspired me to join this site. It is because of her beautiful, long, healthy hair that I took the plunge and started using vaseline on my ends. I don't use a phony pony, but I do use the baggie and vaseline. Instead of a phony pony, I put a nylon stocking over my hair and wear a bun. Phony ponies are too heavy for me and leave me with a headache.

I used to mix the activator and gel but now I use Xtreme gel and that works better for me. I will say that her routine and her tips are what got me from dry, split ends at bra-strap to healthy, thick, no split ends at waistlength. Also, when I get a trim, I rarely have to take off that much---CAVEAT- In 2007 I have not been attentive to my hair. No baggie, no vaseline....not sure what's going on with it. I haven't worn it straight the whole year...no trim since October 2006!:blush:

Back