Addicted to moisturizers

KathyMay

I really think I am going overboard with keeping my hair moisturized. I have bottles of spray all over my place on my computer desk I have my Surge 14, WGO and D&L braid spray, in the living room there is spray with water and hot six oil, on my nightstand table in my bedroom there is S Curl and hotsix oil and finally in the bathroom I have another braid mixture and the rest of my hair products. My fellow PJs out there, are your hair products scattered around the house also?

A little obsession never hurt anyone, especially if it's about their hair. LOL! :lol: I'm no different. I have hair products all over the place. Looks like a beauty supply store in my house! :lol:

YES!!!! In cupboard upstairs hallway. Bottom of my wardrobe, bedside cabinet, and in bottom drawer. Where is a PJ supposed to put her stuff?????

zigzag1 said:
YES!!!! In cupboard upstairs hallway. Bottom of my wardrobe, bedside cabinet, and in bottom drawer. Where is a PJ supposed to put her stuff?????

She must put her stuff anywhere that her SO can't find it!!!!!!! :lachen: I too have soooo much stuff everywhere.....What is a girl supposed to do when she feels dry ends?????

Currently, I'm in PJ rehab but I learned that as long as my SO didn't see anything "new" come in the house, I could keep the peace......I am sooo happy that they created large purses, car trunks.....

Thank you, thank you, thank you I thought I was the only one I have bottles of moisturizer all over. 1- I carry in my purse so I can spray throughout the day. Yesterday, I thought I was going to have a heart attack I spilled a whole bottle of WGO and other oils I just mixed.

Back