added 4 new pics to my album

bellydancer

Added some new pics to my album... Just thought I'd show u guys the progress I made. I was about to wash my hair and I felt extra sexy with my fro!!! The sides of my hair seems to grow faster than the middle. The sides are like an inch longer.

P.S. Ignore all the marks on my back! The Accutane cured my face, but my back still looks like crap!!!

My Album
the password is "allmine"

Ok I think this is the right link now... I put pics under... texture shots and pictures of the length

Also try the yahoo link... I think I fixed it... I had it under private album...
http://photos.yahoo.com/pympstress4life

~bellydancer~

I seriously need to fix up my album!!! It's all messy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bellydancer said:
does anyone know how to link a photo album? I have no idea how to do it

I do not believe you can do it through yahoo because you need to access it with your username/password, this is why I set up a fotki account, that's what I would reco :) or you can attach the pics as a thumbnail in your message.

thanks... i was making myself mad trying to post all those pictures!!! I like seeing my progress. I didn't know it grew that much since January. I like fotki better. I think I'll be fixing that one up to look better.

Your hair is so looooong! You are very close to waist length. My hair wants to be like yours when it grows up too! :laugh: What products are you using? Keep up the great work!

Your hair is the BOMB! OMG, I have so many questions. How long have you been natural? How long did it take to grow your hair this long? What is your routine? How does it feel to have that much natural beautiful hair? I had to drag myself away from your album. I was like :love: :love: :love:

You better keep working on this album "thing" because we need you for inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing.

i said it b4 your hair is great! how long have you been natural again.
thats alot of growth in a short time you will be at waist

thanks a lot ladies... i wowwed myself when I took the pictures. I didn't think it grew that much. it needs a huge trim, but I never thought I'd make it this far. To answer some of your questions...

(1)How long have you been natural?
I really can't remember. It took two years to transition and I was fully natural my 12th grade year so I think 2 to 3 years. Maybe two and a half.

(2)How long did it take to grow your hair this long?
I didn't do the big chop. It was shoulder length by the time I trimmed off the rest of the relaxer (well it broke off more than I trimmed it). From my shoulders to where it is now... 2 to 3 years. I didn't find LHCF until a year and a half ago though. So I really took a year and a half to get where I am, thanks 2 u ladies.

(3) What is your routine?
I have been so lazy with my routine because it's a hassle to wash my hair with our shower broken. I usually wash once a week with Creme of Nature shampoo, Condition overnight with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol (no mineral oil!!!), and then put in my Pro-line Comb-thru Moisturizer and a little olive oil and style. I've been wearing the baggie lately, but in the summer I'm going back to doing the two stranded twists. I might do that AND the baggie.

(4) How does it feel to have that much natural beautiful hair?
GREAT!!!! I felt so sexy rocking my fro. I get a lot of compliments!

OMG your hair is beautiful belly dancer. I :love: it and I am adding you to my list of natural hair inspirations. Umm a little bit off topic, but aren't you the one with the :censored: piercing? What products do you use? What is your regiment?

aquarian1252004 said:
Umm a little bit off topic, but aren't you the one with the :censored: piercing?

lol yea... someone asked me about that earlier. I have 3 of them. I'm so addicted. i can't get one of anything!!!

bellydancer said:
lol yea... someone asked me about that earlier. I have 3 of them. I'm so addicted. i can't get one of anything!!!

Ummmm is it true what they say are you a walking ORGASM :grin:?? Also what products are you using, what is your regiment . . . I wanna know, help a natural sista out ;)??

Back