I started an album...

laketta said:
No. Actually they closed my account after I didn't renew my subscription.

They automatically switched my Fotki account to basic (or standard). I just recently changed to the premium account after 3 months of the standard.

bellydancer said:
hey candi and christian- when I transitioned I didn't do the BC. I slowly trimmed it all off over the course of two years. I was afraid of cutting off my hair because the shortest it has ever been was collarbone length.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad to see an example of someone who transitioned without a big chop successfully!

Last edited:
I know who's album I'm going to be stalking... :sekret:
Beautiful! I can't wait til my natural hair gets that long. I'm so inspired!

I was going to concentrate on getting the original thickness back (accutane), but since you guys think it's ok then I guess I won't worry much about it. Nobody has ever said anything about it being thin, but me. Guess I got that hair-anorexia thing going on lol. Although I KNOW my twisties don't look the same! I probably won't add anymore pictures until I get that fotki account going. I love the way that their albums look. Very organized. Thanks for the compliments ladies... i'm very flattered.

About using yahoo.. I think speed depends on your connection.. I have dsl and I can upload 10 pictures a minute. Slower modems take longer..

Hey, Belly :wave:

I've often wondered what your hair looks like. And now that I've seen it, I must say it is WONDERFUL!!

Girl, you make us natural gals proud!! I look forward to many more photos of your lovely mane :)

thanks ladies... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are my other hair idol, Nay. you, babyblue, and maestradiva have the hair that I am working towards having. Thanks for the compliment. Now if maestradiva gives me a compliment I think I might just pass out! lol

I like your natural hair! it's nice and thick! how long have you been natural? Also, I see in your signature that you just got off accutane. that stuff made my face flawless as well! :)

let's see poohbear... i've been natural for..... (2 years of transitioning, then...) ok I think I've been natural for 3 years (not including the 2 years when I started transitioning). I though it was longer than that. oh well 3 years is great!

Back