About to self-relax

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm 9.4 weeks post and I'm going to self relax in the next 2 minutes.

Has anyone here used Silk Elements with Olive Oil? That's what I will be using today.

The package contains:
megasilk olive oil neutralizing shampoo
megasilk moisturizing conditioner with olive oil
a protective gel
and ofcourse, the relaxer

I love how thick and healthy your hair looks. Lye relaxers do not get my hair strait, so I will be revisiting this at the end of my Sylver 2 stretch. I hope I can make it!:lachen:

When using no lye, SE is the way to go. I looooove SE no lye relaxers! Soft, shiny, super straight hair each and every time

ok I have the neutralizing poo in my hair now..... my hair feels so soft even with the shampoo. I'm leaving the poo in the hair for a couple minutes so I can make sure I get all the relaxer out.

ok I have the neutralizing poo in my hair now..... my hair feels so soft even with the shampoo. I'm leaving the poo in the hair for a couple minutes so I can make sure I get all the relaxer out.

I can't wait! :D Will you be posting pics?

I've never used the Olive Oil SE relaxer, but I really like the OO conditioner. I know the relaxer will be great!

so I'm all done and my hair turned out really nice. It's soft, silky and shiny!! My nape has grown in a bit so I'm going to continue with the Dr. Miracles temple and nape balm.

will post pics tomorrow

ok here are a couple pics... the first one is from lastnight and the second one is about 3hrs ago.

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 57
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 64
do you notice any difference between the pic in my sig anf the one of today?

I dont really notice a difference bwtn the sig pic and the ones you just posted but I notice a difference btwn now and when you first started. It's getting longer and it's very thick!:yep:

Val, your hair looks so good!:yep: I thought SE only made lye relaxers. Sorry.:ohwell: Thank you so much for posting your progress. I am so tired of waiting for my hair to be one length!:rolleyes::lachen: How long do you stretch?

Val, your hair looks so good!:yep: I thought SE only made lye relaxers. Sorry.:ohwell: Thank you so much for posting your progress. I am so tired of waiting for my hair to be one length!:rolleyes::lachen: How long do you stretch?
I try to do at least 10 weeks. This time I only made it to 9.4 wks....... yes I count to the points :grin:

I went to Sally's to get my ORS olive oil relaxer kit as normal but then I saw the SE olive oil relaxer. I saw a lot of relaxed heads rave about SE on here so I decided to try it.

SE has this whole olive oil line out now.... the moisturizing conditioner was amazing! They have a special, 2 of $8 for the poo and condish (big bottles) I gotta go back to buy those.

My hair was shedding like mad for the last 3/4 weeks....... whatever I put in it lastnight seemed to keep the shedding at bay for now. A lot of hair came out when I was washing out the relaxer and then the shampoo.

I kept the moisturizing conditioner in my ahir for about 15 minutes then rinsed. I used the aphogee keratin spray, then I applied ors olive oil moisturizer and SE heat protectant. I then blowdried. I applied about a nickle sized portion of amla oil throughout my hair. I left my hair alone for about 20 mins then I sprayed more heat protectant and then flat ironed.

Today I'm pulling on my strands and nothing is coming out..... just yesterday a gentle running my hands through my hair caused many strands to fall out.

Oh wow ^^^
You shouldnt have that much shedding
i swear by the Carrot Oil by ORS
it works miracles it stopped my shedding and when i take out my braids
i have so much shedding..But after i use the carrot oil its barely in shedding
and my hair is thicker i can feel it in the roots and i have tons of new growth.
Ima be posting pictures on the forum.I cut my ends because they were very very thin due to a weave brush

BTW YOUR HAIR LOOKS LONGER!!!!!!!!!! AND THIqER

Oh wow ^^^
You shouldnt have that much shedding
i swear by the Carrot Oil by ORS
it works miracles it stopped my shedding and when i take out my braids
i have so much shedding..But after i use the carrot oil its barely in shedding
and my hair is thicker i can feel it in the roots and i have tons of new growth.
Ima be posting pictures on the forum.I cut my ends because they were very very thin due to a weave brush

BTW YOUR HAIR LOOKS LONGER!!!!!!!!!! AND THIqER
Thanks Kayanna

I must look into the carrot oil

but something in the mix of stuff I used lastnight seems to have halted the shedding. I just don't know which it is :grin:

been 3 days now and my hair still feels silky and all I've been doing is wrapping it nightly. I also use the Dr. miracles temple and nape balm twice a day. I'm really feeling my nape growing in. I plan to do a moisturizing DC on Tuesday so I can look fly for my Wednesday interview.

Back