Aaah! Just you wait!!!

Sui Topi

Okay, so I told my sister about my growth oil and she was acting so indifferent. I'm like "what you don't want long hair?" and shes like "I have to make sure it works" and I'm like "I have pictures" and her friend is like "so you took pictures of your BALD head" and they started laughing. I said "my hair is not bald, if I stretch it it rests on my shoulders and then they were quiet. harumph!!! Little do they know, in the end I will have the last laugh!!! Lol so anyway, lets share stories of when we had to bite our tongue on these haters, and even lets hear some stories of people who got to exact their revenge lol. I'm planning to straighten on Thanksgiving for them to see. I bet you by the time I show it, it will be longer than hers. Which will be so arms since I cut mine and it grew back to meet hers.

are you talking about the moegro oil? mine is ready today, so i'm use it? how long have you been using it and what were your results?

Okay, so I told my sister about my growth oil and she was acting so indifferent. I'm like "what you don't want long hair?" and shes like "I have to make sure it works" and I'm like "I have pictures" and her friend is like "so you took pictures of your BALD head" and they started laughing. I said "my hair is not bald, if I stretch it it rests on my shoulders and then they were quiet. harumph!!! Little do they know, in the end I will have the last laugh!!! Lol so anyway, lets share stories of when we had to bite our tongue on these haters, and even lets hear some stories of people who got to exact their revenge lol. I'm planning to straighten on Thanksgiving for them to see. I bet you by the time I show it, it will be longer than hers. Which will be so arms since I cut mine and it grew back to meet hers.

Im with you. Im revealing at the end of the year too, but Im trying to decide if I want to do it Thanksgiving or Christmas: I want to stun as many family and friends as possible :spinning:. I think I may do it Christmas because i think that's when I'll have a larger audience :grin:. Im transitioning but Im going to do a trim, and then rollerset-flat iron and I will be APL (maybe a little longer idk). Im trying to plan how to do my reveal. I was thinking i should wear a head scarf with my hair wrapped underneath. Before eating, while everyone is talking and waiting for the the food to be set on the table, I can go to the bathroom and take off the scarf and unwrap my lovely hair and make sure it's on point lol. then I can walk back out to the living room acting all nonchalant and let everyone trip out lol. I love them, but I am going to smile all in my doubters' faces. :grin: :lachen: Now I done got all excited just thinking about it... 188 days/ 6 months & a few days away :yawn:.

Last edited:
This one cousin i have that All ways hates. When i first told her i was taking care of my hair to make it grow. Her reply was your hair will not grow and that the length my hair was back than (sL) was the length it would always be. She said the same thing last year about a girl she knew. This girl had a nice length of hair and she was talked into cutting it. This cousin told her that since her hair grows a certain length than falls out. Was because it can not grow any longer.

Well i got my revenge on her hatin *** when they all saw my hair before i just cut it. It was longer than there's will ever be or get. All nice and flat ironed. This was the same day my half sister did the track check on me.

I got my revenge even more when i told this same cousin. That the pic i took of my hair before i cut it was now her contact picture for her number when ever she calls my cell. She asked me why i told her because you told me my hair would not grow. That the length my hair was back than was the length it would always be. She tried to say she did not say it. I kindly told her she said the same thing about the other girl she shut up. I also told her that people that make hateful *** comments. Now have there contact pics in my cell as what ever they where hating on me about. I told her this was to remind me of there hatin *** comments.

This is her contact pic

ETA: she also thinks that the way this jacked up *** stylist is taking care of her hair is good. She is getting a perm less than 4 weeks apart. She went from neck length hair. To top of her head length hair than had the nerve to tell me she was getting a touch up the next day. She don't have enough her to perm nore any new grow. That stylist is killing my cousins hair.

Last edited:
ever since i did the BC, my fam and friends have been telling me that my hair is never going to grow back and that im going to be stuck with a fro forever since the only way my hair can grow is with a relaxer.. i been using my BT and other things and have seen my hair do a 180.. next year i'll be swinging it in all their faces:grin:

I exacted my revenge when I went natural after years of people saying that I had bad hair 'for a mixed person' all while I was relaxed (Jackedlaxed) for years! I surpassed my sister who's hair always thrived while relaxed, yeah she knows it too, she used to show that ish off in my face and in front of others and I would be feelin so stupid or insecure or whatever because we looked so much alike but MY hair was jacked and hers wasnt, she was young tho ! But, you know, Its all good!

Boy, won't they be surprised when you do the unveiiling on Thanksgiving!:drunk: I know you will have made progress with your transitioning! Don't worry, you'll get the last laugh! Good Luck to you, and HHG!

This one cousin i have that All ways hates. When i first told her i was taking care of my hair to make it grow. Her reply was your hair will not grow and that the length my hair was back than (sL) was the length it would always be. She said the same thing last year about a girl she knew. This girl had a nice length of hair and she was talked into cutting it. This cousin told her that since her hair grows a certain length than falls out. Was because it can not grow any longer.

Well i got my revenge on her hatin *** when they all saw my hair before i just cut it. It was longer than there's will ever be or get. All nice and flat ironed. This was the same day my half sister did the track check on me.

I got my revenge even more when i told this same cousin. That the pic i took of my hair before i cut it was now her contact picture for her number when ever she calls my cell. She asked me why i told her because you told me my hair would not grow. That the length my hair was back than was the length it would always be. She tried to say she did not say it. I kindly told her she said the same thing about the other girl she shut up. I also told her that people that make hateful *** comments. Now have there contact pics in my cell as what ever they where hating on me about. I told her this was to remind me of there hatin *** comments.

This is her contact pic

ETA: she also thinks that the way this jacked up *** stylist is taking care of her hair is good. She is getting a perm less than 4 weeks apart. She went from neck length hair. To top of her head length hair than had the nerve to tell me she was getting a touch up the next day. She don't have enough her to perm nore any new grow. That stylist is killing my cousins hair.

lol thats horrible!

Iris! Your hair is beautiful! I can't wait until I am at that length.

Crista, we have to do an update after thanksgiving. Mine is in October though lol. Thanks for letting me know the numbers. I'm going to be in the washroom washing my hair, and then I'll get all serious, turn to the wall and scratch another tally into the wall lol.

Danigurl I hear you....I mean...they said I was bald! :ohwell:

Bumping!!!! I think these stories might make some of us going through rough times feel better

Back