A Very Good-looking Man Sends You A Facebook Request

Nah, I'd delete ....I'm super paranoid when it comes to certain things. I'd first think it was a trick to see if I'd take the bait. I'd be sitting there thinking "who tryna set me up" ...anyway. I wouldnt even inquire as to why the person was requesting me....because to me, it's all bait. Lastly...good looks never influence my behavior. I'm good on that mess.

I recently got a friend request from a man, not so good looking, and we had 40+ mutual friends and for the life of me, I could not remember where I would have known him from so I denied his request. Not sure how this applies to the question at hand...I just found it super weird.

For those of you who are interested in knowing, I did initially accept his request.

Then he kept sliding up in my DMs, so I deleted him.

The next day I got another random request from another financial guy. I deleted him immediately.

I don’t think these are financial guys. I’ve heard that Nigerian and Russian men put up these fake profiles (and they all friend each other to help keep up the scam), and pretend to be white (American or European) men in finance who are widowers. It’s all a scam to con women out of their money.

I recently got a friend request from a man, not so good looking, and we had 40+ mutual friends and for the life of me, I could not remember where I would have known him from so I denied his request. Not sure how this applies to the question at hand...I just found it super weird.
Also scammers. They friend people with high numbers and pick through their friends list finding people who will blindly accept their request.

Back