A SHY New Member

LondonDiva

OK guys Almond_Delight is very shy /images/graemlins/cry3.gif and doesn't know where to start in introducing herself /images/graemlins/nono.gif so I said I'll do it for her.

She's my boyfriend's sister, so she more or less family /images/graemlins/cheers.gif and I'd appreciate it if you could welcome her to the board to help her come out of her cyber shell so she can begin posting here with us more often. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I've told her you guys are REAL lovely /images/graemlins/Rose.gif but the shyness has taken over I guess and I don't think she wants to just jump in the middle of some threads without formerly introducing herself.

About her hair, well we measured it from hairline to ends and it was 17 inches she wants it to be 27 inches from hairline to ends. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

She a new recruit to the Lye relaxer which I did for her last month after making the switch from No-Lye relaxers and she's jumped on the curl activator bandwagon using the sof n free which works great on her hair and she uses the profectiv line also. We're gonna do a pull through on her hair next touch up time as the condition has gotten a whole lot better and her split ends have minimized completely since incorporating the constant moisture to her regime.

We are still working on sorting out a good vitamin regimen for her.

*drumroll* so please welcome Almond_Delight to LHCF /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

PS. Thanks Allandra for personally PMing her in response to the 1 post she's made /images/graemlins/poke.gif C'mon girly get your finger out and stop looking on the home shopping channel.

Hi Almond_Delight /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I hope you don't become as obsessed, I mean as dedicated as we are, otherwise Diva may get in trouble with her brother for making you a LHCF addict.

Welcome and enjoy yourself!!!

Her brother Daviine! c'mon girl get it right. My man is her brother. Ugh. Almond_Delight watch out for Daviine, in how many languages can you say CRAZY /images/graemlins/nuts.gif

LMAO Just kidding girl, you know I love ya /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hi Almond Delight welcome to the family. You will get those 27 inches in no time with Londondiva on your side /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Welcome aboard! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

My bad....okay...well then I guess he doesn't care then. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

In that case, get addicted Almond_Delight!!!!!

Hi Almond_Delight/images/graemlins/wave.gif

Welcome to the boards /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif You are in great company as the women are really knowledgeable about haircare and also quite friendly. I'll reference you to LondonDiva because as you already know, she easily epitomizes the above statement.

This place is a virtual online library. You could find yourself doing this /images/graemlins/bookworm.gif all day long and then wonder where in the world did the time go? There is really no need to be /images/graemlins/sekret.gif, just jump into any conversation you choose to, because you'll find the comfortability factor high, the questions and answers profound, and the comraderie downright inviting /images/graemlins/up.gif

Glad you joined,
Amethyst

Hi Almond_Delight!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Welcome to the LHCF! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I know you will love it here. We have some of the nicest ladies here. Don't be shy, just jump in and join the conversations. /images/graemlins/user.gif

Hi and thank you for the welocome. Too late for me LD has transformed me and now i'm in urgent need of product junkie anonymous /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Almond Delight, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Welcome to the LHCF. Come on out girl. We don't bite. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome Almond_Delight!

I'm shy in real life, but not on here. You can talk your butt off, and no one will think anything of it. lol

Hi Almond_Delight . /images/graemlins/wave.gif Congratulations on beginning your hair journey. Don't worry you're in good hands here. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. Be careful, Londondiva will turn you into a PJ /images/graemlins/grin.gif

To Daviine, Azaila, amethyst, MissJ, ArmyQT, Leejure, Pebbles, and Allandra, and everyone just like to give you all a huge thankyou for making me feel at home.

Stay Blessed, and LD thanks for the mention /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hello almond delight no need to be shy here no one can see you so /images/graemlins/wink.gif come on and show us some love you'll learn alot from here good luck!!!!!!!

Welcome Almond_Delight!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I already like you! I read what you posted in the OT thread on Overreacting. I hope you learn a lot & you're very lucky to have London Diva helping you live and in person with your hair! I wish I had a hairfriend to do my touch-ups and trims! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Almond_Delight said:
By the way thank you Allandra for getting back to me the other day on the bone straight thing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You're welcome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, you're gonna let LD turn you into a PJ huh? /images/graemlins/huh.gif Girl, watch out. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome, Almond Delight!!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Any family member of LD's is a family member of ours! Welcome to the forum and get to posting, Girlfriend!

AZ
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

welcome, almond delight!!
277.gif

adrienne

hiya almond delight!
its nice to see another yardie/limey mix to the United Nations /images/graemlins/wink.gif forum of hair up in here! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Almond_Delight, welcome to the board /images/graemlins/weird.gif You are definitey in good hands w/ Londondiva being by your side /images/graemlins/grin.gif Side note: Thanks Londondiva for the worksheet... /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Welcome! It took me long time to post at first also....(no laughing from the peanut gallery y'all!)... Really it did. But once I got started I was obsessed. Especially after my hair started to respond from everything I was learning. Of course I'll never have as many as some ladies...LONDONDIVA... /images/graemlins/smile.gif. But that's okay...

Back