A shout out to Kami11213 beautiful hair and great weight loss

:blush::blush::blush: OMG, I've never been shouted out before...my mouth dropped straight to the floor when I saw my name :spinning: Thank you so much ladies. If I was a little lighter I'd be red :lachen: The weight loss is definitely an ongoing struggle that I deal w/ daily but I know only consistency is going to get me to my goals :yep:

Thanks again guys :crying3:

FABULOUS!!!! But I'm sure you already know that I want to be you when I grow up :~D

Question....do you think that your healthy life stlye has contributed to your hair growth and if so, in what ways? Sorry for the questions but since we have you here, we might as well learn something :~)

TIA!!

Great job! The effort that you've put into your hair and body have paid off handsomely. Good job with the you tube videos as well.

Congrats on such wonderful progress! I'm looking forward to reaching those goals also so very inspiring! Thanks for posting!

LOVE your hair, and your relaxing videos are the best. I favorited them so i can go back to them when i'm ready to relax cause i will be using your method.

She is so pretty...her hair reminds me of my favorite doll as a child - her hair was also long, black, and swinging.

Credit is due for her weight loss. I'm on the same mission and it's not easy!

Last edited:
Fabulous hair I drool over everytime I see her in a thread...great weight loss. It is a everyday challenge but its good your sticking with it.

By the way look at all the other beautiful long haired women who came in here to give a shout out...goregous hair ladies...

Kami already knows I'm her#1 fan. Go K-A-M-I...!!! I use her regimen and it works excellent for me.

:dance7::gorgeous::congrats::click::master::bounceline::urock::waytogo::wow::worship2::thewave::sunshine:

Last edited:
Kami, you are an inspiration - can you give us your weight reduction and hair growth tips? Thanks in advance! Keep it going, Chica.

Your skin tone is absolutely fiyah!

Back