A Review & A Revelation

Paris Belle

I accidentally purchased this last week. I went to the BSS and I ment to buy the Fantasia intense moisturizing conditioner and I thought the tube was the smaller version of that conditioner. Later I realized that it wasn't...

But, I actually think it's a good conditioner. It's an "anti-breakage formula deep penetrating creme moisturizer." It contains aloe, keratin amino acids, rosemary, sage, horsetail extracts, apanthenol, shea butter, and vitams A, B5 and E among other things.

I used it as a deep conditioner Saturday morning and it made my hair really soft. I felt that it went into the hair very well. I told the girls at the NYC meeting about it. I said that I liked it but I wasn't sure if it really gave good slip.

Later, I realized that it actually did a good job of detangling and smoothing my hair. Since I'm about a week from touch up time and my hair usually tangles badly during this time, I used another conditioner afterward (Aphogee Moisture Balance-AMB) to detangle it even more (which I tend to do anyway after using a deep conditioner)..Well, that was disastruous. This conditioner tangled my hair and made it hard..I ended up having to rinse it out and using Pantene Smooth and Sleek. Thank goodness for this!!

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I really liked the AMB b/c it hadn't been working as effectively and this was my last shot at trying it..Well, that stuff is definitely out the door and Fantasia is a keeper.. It's reasonable in price and I think it works well (I paid 3.99 for it). And I'm definitely in love with Pantene S&S and will be using that with every shampoo now.

However, I'm still going to try other conditioners (as I'm a PJ for sho'
grin.gif
)

Sorry, I didn't include the official name...
blush.gif

Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Creme Moisturizer for Extra Dry Hair and Scalp...Anti Breakage Formula with Aloe/Vitamins

Back