What Products Have You Tried Most Recently?

Re: Hey Lindy!!!!

Wow!! So many responses...I like that!!
smile.gif

I will probably be bumping this later as I have so many new products to try (thanks to swapping..thank you all ladies
grin.gif
)

I also had a little shopping spree at the BSS on Tuesday and I'm getting a touch-up on Friday...
smirk.gif

If you were talking to me, I bought the following:
A shampoo brush
1 more wide tooth comb
1 rattail comb
3 packets of the sample of L'oreal's Nature Therapy Mega Moisture
Motions Mild Relaxer
Motions Protein conditioner

I didn't buy the samples of the Breakthru..And I still have more stuff to buy..

Yes--I was talking to you--s/t its hard to know who the person was talking to---maybe I hit Quick Reply?
confused.gif

Re: Hey Lindy!!!!

Me---buying up? No not really----

I still plan on buying out the stock of the LUST but other than that I;m not really interested in anything conditioner wise.

I have a few leave-ins to last me well past June. I alsohave a few moisturizers too. I'm not really looking to buy anything....besides I don;t have the money.

The back of my mind is interested in the Herbal Essences stuff but that's been on my mind for a while anyway.

The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - Very nice! New growth friendly. And smells so good I could eat it.
lick.gif

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Conditioner - Hated it! My hair started shedding like crazy after using this.

Beauty Without Cruelty Leave-in Conditioner - Love this!

World of Curls Gel Activator - After months and months and months of hunting this sucker down, I finally scored some!!
clap.gif
Moisturizes like nobody's business and my new growth is so so soft and manageable. I've gotta give thanks to our resident Activator Queen, Adrienne, for bring this and the S-Curl activator into my life.
notworthy.gif

I love Nioxin Bionutrient Cleanser Shampoo
Biosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner
Biosilk Silk Therapy, has one tried this? I SWEAR by it. It can be used on your hair and skin and it smells wonderful.

I also forgot to add that I tried the Profective Root Health, which I really like and Profective Healthy Ends-jury is still out..

Biosilk Therapy is da bomb. I had a sample of it last spring and I loved the smell and the way it made my hair look. I am definitely buying Biosilk this summer (i just never got around to buying it-sorta forgot about it until last week a friend mentioned this product to me).

I just bought a bottle of jojoba oil last week and this will be a pemanent staple in my regimine.

The last thing that I've tried is Sebastian Wet. It's okay, but not quite what I was looking for. I am going to use it up and not purchase anymore, unless I reconsider.

Aveda sap moss nourishing concentrate
Aveda black malva shampoo
Aveda black malva color concentrate conditioner
L'oreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

I used all of these yesterday and my hair was not the softest it's been but I blow-dryed (oh my) afterwards and lost only a few hairs. Amazing b/c I usually have hair all over the bathroom. I really liked the serum, my hair is so glossy.

[ QUOTE ]
Most recently is anything I've tried over the past say 2-3 months:

Pantene Smooth & Sleek - I must be one of the few who actually hate this. Hair felt rough and was alot drier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same experience with Pantene S&S. I wouldn't buy it again.

I wish I blow dried my hair--I'd love to try the serum before blowdrying. Beana's sister also had great results when Beana blow dried her hair using the serum.

Oh, I'm glad that the serum worked for her..Have you tried it Daviine? As long as it took us to find it, it better work!!
driver.gif
whip.gif
rofl.gif

A couple of days ago I've tried Profectiv Anit Breakage Strengthener, I like how it feels on my hair (I use it to moisturise at night) and it has a subtle smell. Not bad!

Most recently it would be Alberto VO5 Kiwi and Lime Clarifying Conditioner. It made a good conditioning wash...and it was cheap(1.26). I used Jason Sea Kelp and he conditioner the last 2 nights. I'm waiting at least a week before I decide. These are a natural gentle and moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

I forgot to add these:

Profective Healthy Ends - Don't like it much. If I add it to wet hair, my hair tangles. Add it to dry, does nothing
Profective BreakFree - It's ehhh. Looks like it works better on freshly relaxed hair for me.
Profective Root Health (the green one) - Hated it. I tried to apply some to my itchy spots and got nothing. Was hoping I would get a tingling sensation since the peppermint oil I think was high on the list. Gave it away.

Hennalucent--LOVE!
Pantene Smooth and Sleek--LOVE!
Citre Shine Smoothing conditioner--as a conditoner wash. I like it. It smells nice and has enough slip, softened my hair. . It was on sale and I had a coupon so I bought it. I washed my hair alot this week, so I am proud to say, I have already used an entire bottle. I've made a note of is effectiveness but I don't think it is anything spectacular.

Iused to CON back in the day. My mom used to wash my hair with it and she never used a conditioner afterwards.

Now that I am older I decided to try it again and it didn't do too much in terms of providing slip or leaving the hair greatly moisturized.

But I like anyways as a good shampoo b/c it doesn't have SLS in it.

[ QUOTE ]
I am proud to say, I have already used an entire bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean UmSumayyah!! It may seem
spinning.gif
, but I love it when I actually finish the whole bottle or jar of a product!!! (This also goes for my shower gels, lotions and body sprays!!!
smile.gif
I even love how it feels to throw the empty bottle into the garbage!!
laugh.gif
I have a problem... I know!!!
nuts.gif

I just tried the Elasta QP Mango Butter and I really like it..It moisturized without weighing my hair down and I really like the smell..
spinning.gif
clap.gif

Thanks Daviine!!
wave.gif

Got2B Smooth Emergency Protein Creme: Absolutley Love It!!

Organics Olive and Clove Oil: Nice and light with great scent.

Elasta Q Mango Butter: I am so in!!

Hask Henna and Placenta: One of the best conditioners I've EVER tried.

I'm with you Lindy. PJism hasn't taken over if you actually use up the stuff, right?
look.gif
It definitely makes me not feel so bad of a PJ every time I use up a full bottle. Conditioners will be easy to use since I now wash my hair 3x a week, 2x with conditioner only. (And since I really pile it on my hair to detangle) It's the shampoos that will be hanging around well into next year!
laugh.gif

Oh well, at least I get to go shopping for conditioner on a regular basis.
cool.gif

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do some conditioner washes this week. Well, I should have known better than to diss my oldie but goodie hair products. I bought Optimum Stay Strong Conditioner...it didn't have that slip that I get with my motions conditioner, so after I rinsed it out I tried another conditiner called Lekair Cholesterol Plus...I got it because it was fairly cheap and it smelled great. It was just as bad as the first one I put on my hair. Then when I went to comb my hair with a wide tooth come, all of this hair was in my comb and I was so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My hair feels so brittle and it was hell trying to roller set it. I should have just left it in a bun like I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. I feel like I lost all of the hair that I haven't lost in a month. I'm just going to stick with what I know...motions, castor oil and s-curl.

I recently tried the following products:

Keracare Leave-In Conditioner (received great results)
Mizani Rose H2O Conditioning HairDress (smells good)
Sensitive by Nature Pomade Gel (excellent results; similar to Biosilk Gel Pomade but cheaper)
Nexxus Humectress (I'm not sure about this one yet!)

Miss B

Back