A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

I "think" that I did everything right. I initiated the dispute and planned to give her until the day before the deadline to escalate the dispute to a claim, May 1. But after a few days of silence, I woke up mad and just escalated to dispute. Lol. I think the ball is in her court now.

Does that sound right?

@meka72
I hope you filed before the deadline. I hope you get your Refund.

I "think" that I did everything right. I initiated the dispute and planned to give her until the day before the deadline to escalate the dispute to a claim, May 1. But after a few days of silence, I woke up mad and just escalated to dispute. Lol. I think the ball is in her court now.

Does that sound right?
Yes, the ball is definitely on her court now. She will have to prove her side which is impossible for her and if she doesn't respond by the deadline, you would be automatically refunded and the case is closed.

This past wash I used the greaseless moisture and sealed with the 5-day moisture and detangling was a breeze, my hair was so happy. I’m tempted to place another order for these products while they are still 40% off…but I don’t want to get stiffed!! L So far, I have received all of the products that I’ve order. She even threw in a sample product for free on my last order. Decisions, Decisions…..

Just received a phone call from the owner. She apologized for the lack of communication...something about her servers were down. Anyways, she said that the cleanser conditioner wasn't a replacement but just a gift and will be sending out my shampoo by this weekend. I'm really glad that she called to straighten things out.
IDareT'sHair
Replied to my post lol...anyways, almost 2 months...still no shampoo, tracking #, smoke signal...nothing. Does she pick and choose who she delivers to or she dgaflack?

Oh goodness! I just placed an order 5 days ago and the status is still saying "awaiting payment" even though I know it's gone through. She's not answering my inquiries either. I just found out today the phone number on her site goes to another business. I hope she's not lying dead in a vat of conditioner, because she usually is quite reliable.

I finally received my replacement products yesterday and while she threw in a free full sized leave in conditioner, she missed 2 products. So I had to send another email to her and the waiting begins.

she sent me the tracking number last Friday but didn't actually send out the order till Tuesday o_O

So I get my mail yesterday and there's a card from my mailcarrier stating that I had a package that she was unable to deliver because the sender had put insufficient postage on the package. I wasn't expecting anything, especially nothing with a postage due, so imagine my surprise when I saw that the sender was Texture Care Labs aka Hydroquench. So I decided I would go to the post office and check out the size of the package and only pay if I thought it was to my benefit. It was a decent size package so I paid the 4.95 and guess what I found inside.....2 16oz bottles of the Brazilian Cocoa Cleanser!!!!

(On a side note is anyone else still having trouble uploading pictures?)

@Beachy Just checked out:look:

@IronButterfly It will probably just show up one day lookin' all random, because you weren't expecting it. In fact, I got no tracking. No nothing.:perplexed:

As I said, she is slow as all get out, CS is 'poor' at best, as far as communication goes, but I've never not known her to just not deliver.

Regardless how long it takes.:yawn:

This Shop is certainly, not for the faint of Heart.:rofl:

I noticed several others placed orders.:look:

So, I guess we'll all wait and see how the Saga continues........:bookworm:

I'm taking down my braids right now and will use her products, if I like them I just might....:look::look:. I only hope she sends the rest of my products to me, I still haven't heard from her. Her shop really isn't for the faint of heart @IDareT'sHair, but since you and some other ladies are repeat customers, there must be something about her products...

Back