A Natural stuck in a rut.....

delitefulmane

Natural ladies what do you do next when you wash out your straightened hair?
I need some styling ideas. My hair has been straight for about 3 weeks now and I wanna wash it BUT I have no idea of what to do next with my hair! :nono:

PLEASE HELP.....
:nono:

Instead of washing out my straight do I like to do twists first and then let them get wet so they'll curl up.

Thanks ladies!!
I like twists but I don't know. I do them all the time. I get frustrated sometimes because I always have to think of a style before I wash my hair. :nono: If I don't my hair will be wet until I finally figure something out!

Any more suggestions? Or even how you plan the next step after washing out your straight hair?

I Live in a bun so I'm no help, but for variation, sometimes I'm find the fortitude to do a braidout. If I take my time and put perm rods on my ends, it last for a week.

you know, after you wash natural hair from a straightened 'do it still hasnt fully bounced back to its kinks. I use that time to take advantage of styles I see straighter/looser textures have. Get some flexi rods and do a curl set. It'll last you for almost two weeks. Use a lot of moisturizer and oils to keep it bouncy and soft.

Back