A fine bald UPS Guy delivered my MTG

Zeal

I finally got my MTG today. Now I am going to start mixing. I was driving like a bat out of &*( to get home before the UPS guy, as I missed him yesterday. When I pulled into my complex the UPS truck was parked in front of my building with the lights flashing. I pulled be hind the truck blowing my horn like a mad woman. I wanted to make sure he did not pull off. I jumped out of the car ran to the side of the truck. No one was there.

I looked into my complex and could see the notes tuck on the glass. Then out pops the fine bald UPS man:p from another building. I smiled shyly :love: and said, I believe you have a package for me :clapping: . When he gave it to me I was so excited I just wanted to tel him about it. I gave him a big grin and said, Thank you so much. Now it is time for me to start a regiman. Wish me luck ladies.

Zeal said:
I finally got my MTG today. Now I am going to start mixing. I was driving like a bat out of &*( to get home before the UPS guy, as I missed him yesterday. When I pulled into my complex the UPS truck was parked in front of my building with the lights flashing. I pulled be hind the truck blowing my horn like a mad woman. I wanted to make sure he did not pull off. I jumped out of the car ran to the side of the truck. No one was there.

I looked into my complex and could see the notes tuck on the glass. Then out pops the fine bald UPS man:p from another building. I smiled shyly :love: and said, I believe you have a package for me :clapping: . When he gave it to me I was so excited I just wanted to tel him about it. I gave him a big grin and said, Thank you so much. Now it is time for me to start a regiman. Wish me luck ladies.

So he could grow his hair too? or did he look just fine being bald?:lachen:

The way I was acting when he gave me the box made me want to tell him about what ws in the box. He is "just fine" bald. hee hee hee

Zeal said:

Maybe its the Brown uniform but some of those UPS men are fine.

Zeal said:

LOL :lol:
Good luck with MTG

congrats on getting ur MTG. Were you excited to get the MTG or to see the fine bald sexual chocolate UPS guy......... or both? :grin: lol

Zeal said:

I am sorry I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF when I read the title of this post! LOL!

Back