I Got A Thank Card from My UPS Man!

Add this one to the "you know you're a PJ when" chronicles :spinning:. Boo just called me giggling. This was our convo:

Me: Hey!
Boo: Hi, I wanted to tell you that UPS just left your house.
Me: Oh I know, I'm expecting a couple of packages.
Boo: Yes, but the delivery man included something w/your box.
Me: ...What?
Boo: He came to the door and when I answered it, he said "does E still live here?" I said yes so he gave me the box and said "could you give this to her as well?" and gave me an envelope. Looks like a card *giggling* I opened it.
Me: Why TF are you opening my stuff?!
Boo: No, wait! It wasn't sealed and I just figured you would want to know what it was about.
Me: Mmm hmm.
Boo: Would you like for me to read it?
Me: YES.
Boo: *clears throat* Dear E, thank you for always leaving a door open. I appreciate being able to leave packages in your garage or in the car when it's unlocked. You make my day easier. I always enjoy dropping packages to your home. Thanks again, Ted.
Me: Aww! That was nice.
Boo: Your problem is much worse than I thought.

I thought it was nice, but it does show how much UPS is @ my house lmao. I love both him and my mail guy, I swear I do. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I move in a couple weeks :sad:.

OH MY GOD I didn't think anyone was as bad as me. UPS guy theat delivers at my job is always thanking me for keeping his job.:lachen::lachen:

I thought it was just me! My UPS guy takes my packages inside and has asked me if I run a home-based business and I've only been in this area for 6 months. lol

This is comforting to know lol

This story made my night, lol. Thanks! As much stuff as I have purchased off ebay in the last 2 weeks I'm going to be in the same boat with my mail person.

Ok, I've never heard of anyone getting a card from the UPS man. You are a serious PJ who wants her products...always leaving an open entrance for packages! :lachen:

I know, riiiight?

(sad that you're moving and have to train a new staff.):sad:

...at least let him know you're moving--he'll be sad too.Guaranteed.:yep:
I'll definitely be letting him know when I move. I don't want him leaving stuff there for someone else :nono:.
Ok, I've never heard of anyone getting a card from the UPS man. You are a serious PJ who wants her products...always leaving an open entrance for packages! :lachen:
I don't like delaying receipt of goods when I can do something to help :laugh: A PJ needs her fix on the regular and waiting for them to re-deliver is NOT the biz!

That is so sweet. Be careful telling the man your moving he might show up with only his brown socks on:giggle:, Tellin you how he really feels about ya.

Add this one to the "you know you're a PJ when" chronicles :spinning:. Boo just called me giggling. This was our convo:

Me: Hey!
Boo: Hi, I wanted to tell you that UPS just left your house.
Me: Oh I know, I'm expecting a couple of packages.
Boo: Yes, but the delivery man included something w/your box.
Me: ...What?
Boo: He came to the door and when I answered it, he said "does E still live here?" I said yes so he gave me the box and said "could you give this to her as well?" and gave me an envelope. Looks like a card *giggling* I opened it.
Me: Why TF are you opening my stuff?!
Boo: No, wait! It wasn't sealed and I just figured you would want to know what it was about.
Me: Mmm hmm.
Boo: Would you like for me to read it?
Me: YES.
Boo: *clears throat* Dear E, thank you for always leaving a door open. I appreciate being able to leave packages in your garage or in the car when it's unlocked. You make my day easier. I always enjoy dropping packages to your home. Thanks again, Ted.
Me: Aww! That was nice.
Boo: Your problem is much worse than I thought.

I thought it was nice, but it does show how much UPS is @ my house lmao. I love both him and my mail guy, I swear I do. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I move in a couple weeks :sad:.

he walks inside your garage and opens your unlocked car to leave packages in it?

i'm sure with your permission of, course but it still has me looking like :perplexed

that was nice of him to write you a TY card.

I'm going to bake something for him and my mail man before I move.
I refer to Mr. S on the boards as "boo". His friend bought my dining room set so he was there waiting for them to come pick it up.

Suuuuuure.... I'm like this dude answering the door now... :lachen::lachen: Mamasaymamakusaw

You are bad.. I keep buying bc I am not as bad as you... when I get to this status I know it's a wrap...lmao.

E, I knew you were a pj, but DAMN!!! I've never heard of such a thing!!! :lachen:

hehehe our postman usually leaves my parcels in a lil hiding place in our porch.. he usually posts a card with a smiley face on it so I know something has arrived lol ..

he walks inside your garage and opens your unlocked car to leave packages in it?

i'm sure with your permission of, course but it still has me looking like :perplexed

that was nice of him to write you a TY card.
Yes, he has my permission. He uses the back door to get in the garage and I only leave it open when I'm expecting something. My street is a dead end w/4 other houses, all retired age folks. I'm not even worried :laugh:.

Suuuuuure.... I'm like this dude answering the door now... :lachen::lachen: Mamasaymamakusaw

You are bad.. I keep buying bc I am not as bad as you... when I get to this status I know it's a wrap...lmao.
No you didn't @ the bolded! Wait, let's not call out addictions and junkie status...I think yours may trump mine when we combine everything and you KNOW what I'm talking about :grin:! How much was that on MAC, again? Mmm hmm...

WTH?? You know she'll do anything for some conditioner...lmao...

Con-ho.. :lachen::lachen:
In black Moses' voice: Daaamn right.

Back