A Few Things to Expect with Longer Hair

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
Well, I'll take notes.... I WILL be part of the long haired club real soon... God willing...even though I must admit I was already getting that, "My hair is sticking to my lips when I wear gloss" thing. We won't mention it whipping around hitting me on the face/eyes while I'm driving if I have the windows down on the freeway...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that when it HAPPENS!!!!
mad.gif
I would have done my lipgloss all nice then the wind blows and blow ur hair allover ur face so now im eating my own hair and my hair is is getting nasty with all my lipgloss on it ( i guess i AM little heavy handed with the lipgloss tho....)

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
Well, I'll take notes.... I WILL be part of the long haired club real soon... God willing...even though I must admit I was already getting that, "My hair is sticking to my lips when I wear gloss" thing. We won't mention it whipping around hitting me on the face/eyes while I'm driving if I have the windows down on the freeway... then me getting pissed that I don't at least have a headband to hold it back... not like the headband was really helping anyway.

Welcome to the group, Alainaa... fellow Yardie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
laugh.gif

Then after your hair sticks to your lips, it hits your face and you're left with glossy streaks down the side of your face- like someone just kissed you!! You don't notice them until you look in the mirror again- like 7 hours later
laugh.gif

I must also add that you get random people just coming up to you and touching it! That happens to me and my hair isn't even that long. No complaints though- I'm happy with all of these things!

Back