A Few Questions About MTG??????

championgurl

Okay ladies, I have been trying to stay on top of all these threads about the Original MTG, but I still have some questions. I know that some of you ladies out there have it down pat, so please chime in, my MTG is on its way!!!!

1) I have read that some find the smell bearable while others find it atrocious. For those who cannot stand it, what are you using to mask the smell?

2) I think I recall someone saying they use peppermint extract, or oil, not sure..... Is it safe to add to the MTG? I ask because I know that it is a stimulant, opens up pores, and some brands can be camphoric..... Has anyone who uses the peppermint to mask the smell had any adverse reactions?

3) Has anyone used it soon after, or before a relaxer? How many days in advance of your relaxer did you stop using it?
AND
How many days after your relaxer did you resume using it?

I know that's alot to ask, but if anyone has had any experience with any of these questions, please chime in.

TIA,

CHAMPIONGURL.

1) I have read that some find the smell bearable while others find it atrocious. For those who cannot stand it, what are you using to mask the smell?

the smell was unbearable. i mixed mine with stasoffro and added a few drops of ylang ylang and lavender Eo and when i us eit on my scalp, it doesnt smell anymore :)

2) I think I recall someone saying they use peppermint extract, or oil, not sure..... Is it safe to add to the MTG? I ask because I know that it is a stimulant, opens up pores, and some brands can be camphoric..... Has anyone who uses the peppermint to mask the smell had any adverse reactions?

didnt use peppermint

3) Has anyone used it soon after, or before a relaxer? How many days in advance of your relaxer did you stop using it? i stopped using it 3 days before relaxing
AND
How many days after your relaxer did you resume using it? 2 weeks

1) The Smell Is Not Bad To Me But I Put About 10 Drops Of Rosemary And Peppermint Oil In About 4 Oz Of Mtg.

2) Don't Know If It's Safe Or Not. So Far I Have Not Had Any Adverse Reactions But I Just Started About 3 Weeks Ago.

3) No I Am Natural

Back