A+B=C Favorite Product Layering Combos

Shea moisture deep treatment masque plus kinky curly curling custard equals one hell of a soft defined moisturized twist out. I also put cantu Shea pomade on my edges.

Kinky curly leave-in + JBCO = soft, moisturized hair

**I havent found a good creme conditioner to complete the LOC method yet, but this technique works very well & I dont think I need the C portion as of yet

I have a few to share!
This product combo was the best wash day I had all year:
CON argan oil shampoo(the only sulfate free poo that doesn't dry my hair out, honestly it would be my hg if the smell wasn't horrible:perplexed)+Straight request fixative conditioner+ chi silk infusion. Blowdry and flatiron.

Best rollerset this year:
Design essentials moisture retention shampoo+ straight request fixative conditioner+ alter ego garlic (as leave in)+ bb foam wrap. Rollerset.

Best flatiron from last year(the reason I need k pak back in my regimen asap!)
Joico k pak shampoo+ steam dc with alter ego garlic+ kenra daily provision leave in+chi silk infusion+keracare foam wrap. Blowdry and flatiron.

Sorry no pictures at the moment.

Best moisture retention for me= AG fast food leave in + coconut oil + Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

Giovanni Direct leave in + 100% glycerine = soft, defined curls that stay moisturized all day
DAChsies_rule Do you just apply the glycerine straight to the hair after the GDLI? Approximately how much do you apply. I have both of these products so I'd love to try this.

hehee!!

Okay okay, I give. :grin:

Curl junkie coffee coco curl cream with alagio crazy curl balm underneath kinky curly. Or ecostyler either works. You don't have to use the balm but I happen to love it as it has protein in it which makes my hair curl up even more.

And any of the following leave ins with ecostyler:

TIGI love peace and the planet let it be leave in
Innersense quiet calm curl control
Alba leave in
Alaffia beautiful curls for babies leave in
Carols daughter hair milk

That's just for wash and goes....I will come back with more when I'm not sleepy lol

empressri :wave: Any updates or more combos? :drunk: Thanks.

Anyone else?

Just about any leave in (right now I'm using HQS greaseless moisture, before I was using HV whipped ends hydration) under Shea moisture curling souffle

= soft hold twist out

Curl junkie argan oil and olive oil conditioner + dax super light pomade (has some good oils) + ecostyler blue

Soft, well- defined curls!

I've got a few!

Eco Styler Crystal + World of Curls Activator Gel + a few drops of perfume oil = terrific gel with great hold, that doesn't dry my hair out, and smells like Juicy Couture.

Water + Tresseme Naturals + coconut oil = fantastic spray bottle moisturizer.

613 Replenishing mist then E QP Mango Butter then EVOCO :) super soft hair
Also my spray mix of water, HE LTR leave in, acv, glycerine and black tea covered in EVOCO!

Last night I shampooed my braids with diluted
- Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo
- Let my braids air dry to about 90%
- I put a small amount of Shea Moisture's Curling Souflee in my hair
- I took one of braids out and scrunched it with Shine and Smooth Gellation Gel w/ Aloe
- Then applied Qhemet's AOHC- Then twisted the 1 braided section that I took out

My hair is shining from the Souflee and the twist looks really good

Oyin Hair Dew + Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade+ Kiss My Face Upper Management gel= soft, defined twist out

hydroquench systems greaseless moisture also plays nice with the fantasia sparkelites gel:yep:

darcy botanicals leave-in + fantasia clear ic gel with sparklelites ( mixed with evoo or evco)= the perfect twistout :)

I have also used oyin hair dew, kbb hair milk/nectar,komaza shea lotion or coconut curl lotion in place of db leave-in with the gel and had great results!

also adding:
Db daily leave-in +afroveda whipped gelly
Camille Rose coconut water leave-in + afroveda whipped gelly

Both make great twistouts!

darcy botanicals leave-in + fantasia clear ic gel with sparklelites ( mixed with evoo or evco)= the perfect twistout :)

I have also used oyin hair dew, kbb hair milk/nectar,komaza shea lotion or coconut curl lotion in place of db leave-in with the gel and had great results!

Back