6 inches in 6 months..how do i do it?

wantfullhair

i want to grow 6 inches by februrary. Do i have to take vitamins? if yes, which ones? and should i get cornrows to help with the growth? also what products do i use?
newbie.gif

Okay here's a start with your search. Some members use or adapt the bargello vitamin regimine. Also there are many ways to protect hair, cornrows is one. Just make sure that they aren't too tight. Also search for buns, ponytail method, phonytails, braids, etc. These are all ways to do protective styling. Also search for braid out, twist out, these are ways to style hair , so you don't have to use heat. Search for daily washing, this is a method some use to moisturize. When you search for these terms, you will find lots of product reccomendations within. Also some try to avoid products with mineral oil, petrolatum, sodium laurel sulfate, and ammonium laurel sulfate because they dry the hair out. So this should get you started.

Search terms:
bargello
cornrows
buns
ponytail method
phonytails, braids
protective styles
daily washing
mineral oil
petrolatum
sodium laurel sulfate
ammonium laurel sulfate

Hope this helps.

Tracy

If you don't already make sure your hair is protected when sleeping.Satin pillowcase or a satin scarf/bonnet. And deep condition once a week. Theres alot of deep conditioners out there. Personally I use Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise.

You may want to search for airdrying also, instead of blowdrying hair. Many on the board are successfully growing their hair very long with different airdrying techniques.

Back