4a,b naturals...want to be waistlength in 2yrs!!!

I'm in the challenge but I will take my braids out in one more month so I will publish my other pics also for you now.

I'm not setting any length goals but i'm doing protective styles for about 6 months to keep my hair from breaking and weakening....i'll semi-join this.

I would suggest using robins method for waistlength. Ive been using here method since 2002 and Ive acheived amazing results from using this method.

carmella25 said:
I would suggest using robins method for waistlength. Ive been using here method since 2002 and Ive acheived amazing results from using this method.

What is Robin's method?

I'm in...just started a new regimen and taking my vits. So my timeframe will be fall of 08' using the crown and glory method. Of course being sure to keep the braids thoroughly moisturized. Good luck eveyone!

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
Are you guys doing this for the winter months too?
I think most of us are. I plan on wearing sew-ins and tree braids (invisible braids), for most of the winter. Added warmth for my head,hee,hee.:)

My goal is MidBack, but I'm in!

1. Hair type - 4a
2. Natural or Relaxed - Natural
3. Current length - 1-1.5"above APL in front, 1-1.5" below APL in back
4. Type of Style - Conrows under wig(Nov.-May)
5. Products - MTG, WGO, MNT, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Protein(Elasta Qp)
6. Supplements - Multi, Silica Complex, MSM Powder, Pre Natal, Fish Oil,Salmon Oil, Zinc....
7. Date started - July 06'(APL)

APL to BSL= 5" for me (Approx. 9 months)
BSL to MBL= 4" for me (Approx. 8 months)

So I hope to have the 9-11 inches needed for Full MBL in 1.5 years...Hopefully less not more.

Back