I want to give a shout out to: AdoraAdora24!

OMGZZZ! kristal ur hair is so preeeety nd shiny :lick:! i love it
i bet ur gonna reach ur hair goals reallly soon!

&&d'

i love adora' hair also, she is my hair inspiration!:yep:

and on the topic of using s curl in the winter i do. i use it in the cold NYC winter and its just fine on my hair.

hoping i too can have hair like kristal and adora once my BC grows out!:rolleyes:

OMGZZZ! kristal ur hair is so preeeety nd shiny :lick:! i love it
i bet ur gonna reach ur hair goals reallly soon!

&&d'

i love adora' hair also, she is my hair inspiration!:yep:

and on the topic of using s curl in the winter i do. i use it in the cold NYC winter and its just fine on my hair.

hoping i too can have hair like kristal and adora once my BC grows out!:rolleyes:

That's a relief, so far I haven't had any "side effects" lol. And thank you! That's such a compliment. I've had some set backs and impulsive trims! lol.

Your braid out looks really nice! HHG

thank you! =)

#4 may just be my lightbulb. :think: I didn't think any of my hair was long enough to do anything in sections, but this could be the missing ingredient for my thirsty sides and nape.

1. Remember if it aint broke, then don't fix it.
  2. For some of us, keeping it simple is the best thing for our hair.
  3. Hair loves water (internal and external).
  4. Seal in sections if your hair is not all one length! VERY IMPORTANT for those of us with different lengths. (If you've noticed certain areas of your hair are dryer than others, maybe this could be the culprit.)
  5. Moisture and seal as needed, if you're not sure re-moisturize and seal every morning and night! (Being proactive is better than having to FIX a problem) If your ends are getting too soft, then do it accordingly!

Can I baggy with S-Curl.

And YESSSSS Big UPs to Adora. I stalk her fotki and drool over her hair.

KrystalClear, your hair came out beautiful. Great job!

Adora, what do you attribute your crazy hair growth to?

mmmmmm:look:, i dont know lol. it just grows. i dont take vitamins, oh wait.... it could be DC every three days, or the fact that i never break hairs, and i retain all my growth, :yep:.

thanks ladiesssssssssssss<----really loud:grin:

oh BTW, you can still do rollersets with scurl and hair is still straight but soft!!

I second that! scurl makes the hair ubber soft and moisturized. It takes way longer for my hair to air dry cuz it's so moist now. lol My bantu knot out was a joke today, it was soft though. :lachen:

Adora do you ever have build-up from the conditioner and s-curl? if so what do you do to cleanse the buildup.

Adora do you ever have build-up from the conditioner and s-curl? if so what do you do to cleanse the buildup.

i never have build up becuase i wash hair every three days, or should i say, i rince hair every three days:yep:, but if i didnt have water touch my hair often i think i would definitely have build up :yep:

ita w/sealing in sections... this is something i've done always to make sure i get all of my hair... it's a good idea no matter what the length of your hair or "eveness"

krystal, like the curlies, & yes that's the absolute simplest reggie ever! only 2 products really!

Back