4 Weeks Progress on MTG (Homemade) OH MY!!!

caribeandiva said:
hmm i wanna try this too cause my hair grows way too slowly for my liking. ok where do you get the sulfur from and how do you mix it with coconut oil?

What CB , you are going to try it?! I am surprised because I thought you did not like growth aids.

I wish that I could stick with them myself, but I will start using one and then stop after a week or so.

Go'on head homeslice! :yay: I'm happy for you! I myself use my homemade sulfur mix (i don't think I'll ever use MTG, the smell scares me) and I've seen some good growth as well. As soon as I get my relaxer I'll be able to compare with pics. It's good to see that sulfur really works as a growth aid, at least I know I'm doing one thing right! :woot:

BrooklynSouth said:
Good growth, Kbragg. I'm moving toward more organic products for my hair. Ingesting sulfur was never user friendly toward me although MTG really does help with growth but putting it on my nape is a no, no, no as I developed nodules on my neck when I used it, any other area no problem. I found this out via elimination and observation of product usage. I may try homemade MTG then observe whether it is the sulfur or the oils in the MTG. Never want neck nodules again!
I have had concerns as well. I know that I am allergic to sulfa drugs and I am trying to figure out this will give me problems. I've had no problems with sulfur soap or sulfur 8. Am I being overly cautious?

fmnnity said:
I have had concerns as well. I know that I am allergic to sulfa drugs and I am trying to figure out this will give me problems. I've had no problems with sulfur soap or sulfur 8. Am I being overly cautious?

If you have allegies re: sulphur, I'd avoid it. Try Lenzi's Request/Capzasin.:) I'm doing both since I tend to be over the top ambitious!:lachen:

HoneyDew said:
What CB , you are going to try it?! I am surprised because I thought you did not like growth aids.

I wish that I could stick with them myself, but I will start using one and then stop after a week or so.

I knew someone was gonna call me out on that!:p yeah cause i didn't think they worked. LondonDiva's pics convinced me to at least try them. if i don't see any major improvement after 3 months then i'll stop. i still won't do MTG (the smell and the fact that it's meant for horses still worry me) or wgo though.

Last edited:
Back