3rd BKT and my 2nd wash n go ever

ahem--- yeah, i'd be pleased too with those adorable curls and that shine. you better work!

Thanks Luscious Locks! I'm workin gurrrl! hahaha

I'm so jealous of your curls, Sheba! Just gorgeous.

Thanks so much! I never could have imagined I'd get these kind of curls with bkt... It just such a nifty little treatment.

ladies, I saw this ad on craigslist: Does it look legit. I saw that naturaltobe paid less than $100 for hers each time...

What is a Keratin Blow-Out Treatment? - If you want healthy hair this is the perfect solution for you. It has Keratin Conditioning Treament in it, (chemical FREE) which makes it one of the best ways to straighten your hair.

It is completly natural conditioning BLOW-Out.

You hair is wash with a protein base shampoo to infuse the hair cuticle and help nourish/rebuild healthy texture, then keratin conditioning Treatment is apply, coating the hairshaft to rebuild hair structure and stop breakage. After conditioning keratin green tea reconstructurizer is apply --- hair is then Blow dry straight and Style leaving it with instant body.

The reason why the Keratin Blow-OUT is a better option than ******* A Chemical Application********* is that it is COMPLETLY NATURAL*** CHEMICALS have the potential to harm the structure of your hair.
This Keratin works wonders on curly and wavy hair. How ever, there is no hassle about hair breakage because this product is *chemical free. It does not affect the internal construct of your hair. It only works on the cuticle and does not get into the cortex, thereby enabling great action by the keratin.
If you are still wondering whether to try the treatment or not, CALL US SO WE CAN ASISST YOU. $75.00

Nothing wrong with contacting them and checking it out :yep: You can always request to see the process done, also, before you make up your mind about them. You know? That way you can check out their application skills, cleanliness of the area, ventilation and hair handling skills. :)

Back