3C... OR WHATEVER... REVIEW OF QHEMET ALMA AND OLIVE HEAVY CREAM

thanks for the review i was debating adding qhemet products to my "12 days of pj'ism "haul. but i had a feeling it may be for thicker hair, my hair is very fine. so this probably wont work for me.

I have fine hair had no intention of becoming a PJ so I just used the reviews posted by PJs ( Big Ups Empressri ).:lachen:

So after finding what worked I took a good look at the ingredients and made my own... Mind you it took a bit of trial and error, lots and lots of research and loss of about 2 inches.

The product I found that works best for lovely, well defined, moisturized, bouncy curls is the concoction I make fresh.

Scent is important to both me and esp. to my DH.:lachen:

For added yummy smell I use a bit of KBB oils.:lick:

You can see what I use in my public profile under visitor messages.

HTH.

I have fine hair had no intention of becoming a PJ so I just used the reviews posted by PJs ( Big Ups Empressri ).:lachen:

So after finding what worked I took a good look at the ingredients and made my own... Mind you it took a bit of trial and error, lots and lots of research and loss of about 2 inches.

The product I found that works best for lovely, well defined, moisturized, bouncy curls is the concoction I make fresh.

Scent is important to both me and esp. to my DH.:lachen:

For added yummy smell I use a bit of KBB oils.:lick:

You can see what I use in my public profile under visitor messages.

HTH.

product placement... i like u :grin:

Back