37 Days to BSL!!!! When is your reveal?

Ediese

34 Days to BSL!!!! When is your reveal?

For those of us waiting until Dec. 25th to reveal our end of year hair length to ourself and others, this is our countdown thread. :lachen: I'm so freaking excited. In September, I needed 2" to get to BSL. Hopefully, I make it.

34 days​

Last edited:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosssssssh this is fricken awsome this this i mean this right here is history changing its monumentallllllllllllll and i just cant waittttttttttttt:notworthy:creatures:band2::weird::morepics::mob::Copy of 2cool:

yesssssssssss im first.....wait did u say 37 days

nevermind:lachen:

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

This was me in September 07.

This was in December 07.

I think I can make it. I only need 2". :ohwell: Sorry, but I can't contain my excitement.

wow, im going to do this. im trying to reach full bsl by december. i've never posted pics but if someone told me how i could post where i am now and then another in december.

wow, im going to do this. im trying to reach full bsl by december. i've never posted pics but if someone told me how i could post where i am now and then another in december.

Hey, all you need to do is go to picoodle.com. If your picture is saved on your computer, hit the browse button on the page to find the picture. After you find the picture, click on upload it now. When it loads the picture, copy the link under the Hotlinks forum (1), and paste it in your thread.

Last edited:
yeah! The count down has begun. I cut back 1.5 inches from wl and I am sure I won't grow to wl by Dec. I am ecited for you ediese. I will be watching for your update.

Back