365 days of sex

Does it have to be penetration? Likewould a make out session or a massage count? depending on the definition, I'm cool with it.

I can handle everyday when not sick or cramping like a mug. Period days would be outercourse not intercourse. There are other ways to satisfy your man :)

Not interested honestly. Sex is great but not something needed everyday. As long as the quality is on point then I'm good.

No thank you. Frequent and regular sex, yes but not every single day.

She may have been one of those "sex is such a chore" types so it worked for them.

The lady who wrote the book says she wouldn't do it again either. She says she and her husband now average about 3x per week, and they're happy with that. That ought to tell you something. :hammer:

I couldn't do it. Two words: chapped lips. :look:

Plus, I'd be tired and broke. Think how much laundry would be involved. I'd be washing and changing sheets, towels and washcloths every day. :laundry: I couldn't do the period days, but for ladies who do, they'd be bleaching linens every day. Tide and Clorox are expensive! There'd be buying and wearing pads every day to catch any...memories that might present themselves. :eek:
There'd be buying more cleansing items because you don't want to smell like 365 days of ...memories. :bath: There'd be the cost of extra condoms because pull-out method & the ovulation calendar just wouldn't be reliable.
There'd be awkward overnight stays at my in-laws' house. :blush: Man. I just couldn't do it.

Not interested honestly. Sex is great but not something needed everyday. As long as the quality is on point then I'm good.

Thank you for posting the link to your blog! tinkat.
I need to quiet my mind and do some serious introspective work.

Thanks!

Back to the topic at hand....
I couldn't do it.

Thank you for posting the link to your blog! tinkat. I need to quiet my mind and do some serious introspective work. Thanks! Back to the topic at hand.... I couldn't do it.

You are welcome! I haven't written in it in months, I need to for reflection. But I do have my own personal journal.

Back