3 Inches for 1 million dollars!

alexei

Let's pretend that we, the ladies of lhcf, were offered $1 million tax free dollars if we could manage to grow 2.5 - 3 in a month. Based on your past experience with your hair and what works for you, and all that you've learned, what would be your all-or-nothing, givitalyagot hair growth regime?
Anything goes! ;)

I would walk around in a shower cap 24/7 removing it only to reapply a creamy leave-in or moisturizer with protein every night and rinse hair every 3-4 days.

"I would walk around in a shower cap 24/7 removing it only to reapply a creamy leave-in or moisturizer with protein every night and rinse hair every 3-4 days."

i think that sounds like a gr8 idea! i mite start it now haha

Vitamins- HF37, Viviscal, Biotin, MSM

Diet- High Protein (eggs, fish, protein shakes,etc.), lots of water, fruits, & veggies

Exercise - daily cardio

Hair -MTG everyday
-spritz several times a day with mix of water, WHGO, rosemary, etc
- keep hair in twists
- baggie method on entire head 24/7
- daily scalp massages

ANYTHING GOES??

i would take 3 biotin a day (10mg i think it is i take) thats 666% daily aloowance x 3 (oooh scary number!)

i would take sea kelp
b50-complex
and flaxseed every day

i would eat 3 eggs a day
2 cans of protein shake a day
massage my scalp with rosemary and jojoba every day
i was wet my scalp ONLY every day
wash every 2 days (diulted shampoo)
use MTG every day
use mnt leave in or keracare leave in (alternate)
walk around in a baggy with durag on top
invest in a humifier with warm mist and be around it every day
oil and twist my hair up, never have it down
hang my head upside down for half hr a day
drink 2 litres of water everyday
eat plenty of tuna fish
comb only once a week
no bands of bobbles, simply clips
would not trim

haha thats about it!!! i'ld probabley get to the target with that much stuff goin on!!

Phoenix said:
Vitamins- HF37, Viviscal, Biotin, MSM

Diet- High Protein (eggs, fish, protein shakes,etc.), lots of water, fruits, & veggies

Exercise - daily cardio

Hair -MTG everyday
-spritz several times a day with mix of water, WHGO, rosemary, etc
- keep hair in twists
- baggie method on entire head 24/7
- daily scalp massages

haha seems we got the same idea

Candy_C said:
ANYTHING GOES??

i would take 3 biotin a day (10mg i think it is i take) thats 666% daily aloowance x 3 (oooh scary number!)

i would take sea kelp
b50-complex
and flaxseed every day

i would eat 3 eggs a day
2 cans of protein shake a day
massage my scalp with rosemary and jojoba every day
i was wet my scalp ONLY every day
wash every 2 days (diulted shampoo)
use MTG every day
use mnt leave in or keracare leave in (alternate)
walk around in a baggy with durag on top
invest in a humifier with warm mist and be around it every day
oil and twist my hair up, never have it down
hang my head upside down for half hr a day
drink 2 litres of water everyday
eat plenty of tuna fish
comb only once a week
no bands of bobbles, simply clips
would not trim

haha thats about it!!! i'ld probabley get to the target with that much stuff goin on!!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the humidifier...that's essential.

Candy C- Are warm mist humidifiers supposed to be better for growth? I have a cool mist.

Phoenix said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the humidifier...that's essential.

Candy C- Are warm mist humidifiers supposed to be better for growth? I have a cool mist.

Yeahh, think tropical, warm conditions on your scalp.

reason being when i was in jamaica i rinsed every day then went outside. the air there is warm and wet. hair grew like nobodys business!!!

Candy_C said:
Yeahh, think tropical, warm conditions on your scalp.

reason being when i was in jamaica i rinsed every day then went outside. the air there is warm and wet. hair grew like nobodys business!!!

Okay, looks like I'll be investing in a warm mist humidifer next winter. Winter is almost over here in Houston...it's already in the 70's....hopefully my cool mist plus the warm temperature will be the same as a warm mist.

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

So it sounds like Atkins for me, DARK green veggies and a shower cap with conditioner, S-curl, water, some moisturizer and heat every once in a while.

Ultimate regime:

CW every day or every other day
baggie when home
protective styles 24/7-baggie phonytail
moisterize under the baggie
vitamins daily-no skipping
MTG, scurl, leave in light cons, oils, and butters on ends
indian scalp massage
ACV rinses weekly
no cuts or trimms
absolutely no shampoo
eat right, brown natural foods drink 1L of water daily
excercise 4-5x/week

alexei said:
Let's pretend that we, the ladies of lhcf, were offered $1 million tax free dollars if we could manage to grow 2.5 - 3 in a month. Based on your past experience with your hair and what works for you, and all that you've learned, what would be your all-or-nothing, givitalyagot hair growth regime?
Anything goes! ;)
Now, wouldn't this make a great reality show?!! Not only will we be cheering on the ladies (guys too) to grow that 3 inches in a month, we'll be learning what techniques will do the trick. Maybe you can submit this idea Alexei and make a million just for that!! :yep:

I would Poo & DC every other day
MTG 3x's a day
Take all my vitamins w/o missing a day
surge everyday
scalp massages on the hour every hour
and keep my hair in protective styles untile the check was cashed, :lachen: I would probably loose my mind trying to keep up w/all this :perplexed

Isis said:
Now, wouldn't this make a great reality show?!! Not only will we be cheering on the ladies (guys too) to grow that 3 inches in a month, we'll be learning what techniques will do the trick. Maybe you can submit this idea Alexei and make a million just for that!! :yep:

Lol. That actually sounds good....if we can make the hair growing process competitive instead of cooperative...u kno, so people would watch hair grow.:look:
Maybe if we had women sabotaging each other on their way to the gold. :lol:
Note: This practice is not condoned on lhcf :whip: :spank:

Sistaslick said:
I would stay on my knees in prayer the entire time:lol: All it takes is a baggy and a prayer.:lachen:

Aint that the truth :lachen:
Speaking off - time to brush up on some prayer for this hair growth thang.

Hair would not be touched the entire month. No combing,brushing, washed only once. weekend deep condition. Satin scarf on hair all the time. drink water and lemon everyday all day. Eat boiled eggs everyday all day,take 2 multivitamins a day.

Sylvester,
What is water and lemon suppose to do? And how much growth have you seen using this method? TIA:)

sylver2 said:
Hair would not be touched the entire month. No combing,brushing, washed only once. weekend deep condition. Satin scarf on hair all the time. drink water and lemon everyday all day. Eat boiled eggs everyday all day,take 2 multivitamins a day.

alexei said:
Sylvester,
What is water and lemon suppose to do? And how much growth have you seen using this method? TIA:)

do u mean sylver? :lachen: @ sylvester

I noticed last year when I drink only water with a lot of lemon in it my hair grew quickly. Quick enuf for me to notice, cause it never grew quick I was buying lemons and cutting them up, squeezing juice and putting them in my water. I haven't had the discilpline to just drink only water w/ lemon staight for awhile. gotta have some juice and milk sometimes..lol

I'd eat tons of protein and sulfur-rich foods.
I'd exercise daily.
I'd take lots of vitamins (especially biotin and other b-vitamins).
Drink plenty of water.
Daily con washes.
Scalp massages with eo's.
I'd use purified or distilled water only on my hair.

sylver2 said:

I noticed last year when I drink only water with a lot of lemon in it my hair grew quickly. Quick enuf for me to notice, cause it never grew quick I was buying lemons and cutting them up, squeezing juice and putting them in my water. I haven't had the discilpline to just drink only water w/ lemon staight for awhile. gotta have some juice and milk sometimes..lol

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Sylver2, I am sorry grl!
For some reason that's how I had a tend to remember your name. :look:
Thanks for the info tho, will try it.

sylver2 said:

I'd be bagging it every day, co-washing 3 days a week, carrot and veggie juicing everyday, and MTG once a week. That would work for me, in fact I think I may go back to that regime real soon.

Very interesting what Sylver2 said about the lemon water. I read about the main benefit of adding lemon to water and that's because it increases the alkalinity of the body. The more alkaline the body, the more healthy the body is and as a result, the more healthy one's hair becomes. I didn't know it can increase hair growth but that makes sense as we can see from Sylver's hair progress in one year!
*adds drinking lemon water to her regimen* :fan:

Exercise
Exercise every day for 30 + minutes (walking and yoga)
Do yoga shoulder stands (or head stands) every day to nourish hair follicles
Do yoga scalp massages daily and nightly

Food
Increase kelp, blue-green algae (spirulina) and other sea vegetables (seaweeds) every day
Increase proteins by eating more eggs daily and drinking two protein smoothies each day :lick:
Eat lots of fresh, green veggies
Drink carrot juice daily (2 ounces or more)
Drink 1/2 one's weight in ounces of water daily

Vitamins
Grapeseed extract
Vitamin C, B-complex 100, B-12, PABA
Iron

Alli77, (y'all know I'm double checking names now :p )
That sounds good. How much growth did you get on that regime in the past?

Sistaslick said:
I would stay on my knees in prayer the entire time:lol: All it takes is a baggy and a prayer.:lachen:

How could I forget prayer? I pray for my hair to grow all the time. Does that make me shallow? Well, the bible says "You have not because you ask not"

Back