28wk Stretch is OVER!!! Hair Update (Pics Inside)

trendsetta25

I finally relaxed yesterday and even though it's healthy...i'm upset that it's taking FOREVER for my hair to grow!!!!!:wallbash:
I was planning on celebrating my hair reaching APL by this month...and i was WRONG! I've never done a complete hair update so here I go....
BTW..i'm 5 foot 7 and i'm definitely a slow grower :yep: and has NEVER:nono: been this long....in MY ENTIRE LIFE LADIES...NO LIE!!!

Jan 2007
5408_577376011845_16403266_33850456_2811028_n.jpg

Dec 2008 - When I found LHCF
DSC00830-vi.jpg

DSC00886-vi.jpg

March 09 - After 14 week stretch
DSC00989-vi.jpg

Comparison
HairGrowthPost3-vi.jpg

June 09

JuneGrowth-vi.jpg

Comparison
HairGrowthPost4-vi.jpg

October 09

OctoberGrowth-vi.jpg

Comparison
HairGrowthPost5_edited1-vi.jpg

Jan 2010
LENGTHCHECK_edited2-vi.jpg

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:lachen:
April 2010

PONY4_25-vi.jpg

4_25-vi.jpg

blogupdate-vi.png

thanks for looking...more pics in my fotki and on my blog xoxo

SLOW GROWERS.....UNITE!!!!!!:lachen:

Last edited:
Girl,

You've done well. Slow grower or not your hair is FULL & HEALTHY. I too have a full head of hair and my hair doesn't seem to grow down my back, but the sides seem to grow faster. When it does reach APL and MBL it will look like a wig/weave because of the fullness. Hang it there, baby. :wink2:

India

BTW: Your Short Cut is Da' Bizness!:grin:

Chile.....You worked that Cut!:grin:

i loved that cut for 2 reasons
1. After ending a 4 year relationship that was going no where...i cut my hair off and it felt sooo good
2. I killed that cut!!! you couldn't tell me nothing that summer :lachen:
l_117fad23a181328f81f243d38c0da768.jpg

Great progress! I love the way you documented your comparison pics every three months or so, and compared them with your current progress. You can really see how much your hair has grown, and thickened. I love it, keep up the good work!!!!:grin::grin:

Your hair looks so good and healthy! Thanks for sharing, you are inspiring many folks with your progress! Keep it up!

Looking good!!! I've just realized that I'm growing on the slow end of the spectrum, so this is really inspiring!! Keep it up!!!

Beautiful results, your hair looks thick and healthy that's what important. The length will come just keep on keepin' on. HHG

Good progress. I'm a slow grower as well. Nice comparison pics....you can see the difference really well.

:congrats: you hair looks so healthy! You transitioned through the 'akward stage' so nicely:yep: Your short cut was fierce!

Great progress AND I loveeeee ur 2007 hair cut....it is soooo cute!! I WISH I could rock short hair like that!!!

You did a long stretch and succeeded. I am trying hard not to relax before my six months are up. Your hair looks great. Thank you for sharing!

Back