Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I used:

Curly Proverbz Growth Oil on my scalp only

APB Refresher Spray (L),
QB Burdock Root Butter Cream (C),
APB Hair and Body Butta (B),
Bekura Apple Sorghum (O)

I will switch the oil with the butter and see if there is a difference in how my hair responds.

Yesterday batana oil on scalp while I ran errands. I did an abbreviated wash day (no DC) because I'm going to my stylist Friday. Tonight I'll use QB brbc, db palm butter whatever, and mhc type 4 on ends.

Repeat of last night:

Curly Proverbz Growth Oil on my scalp only

APB Refresher Spray (L),
QB Burdock Root Butter Cream (C),
Bekura Apple Sorghum (O)
APB Hair and Body Butta (B)

Just switched the oil with the butter. My hair looks and feel awesome. I only repeated this because I co-washed the growth oil this morning and may do so again tomorrow morning. I don't want to walk around smelling like curry all day :nono:. So tomorrow night I will leave the growth oil out and start again maybe Thursday or Friday night.

Last edited:
Okay tonight my hair still feels so good from my heavy sealing last night that I do not have to touch it - I mean not at all especially since I heavy sealed this way (LCOB) no grease but I might add that step the way @Saludable84 does. She is on to something wonderful. I love this way of heavy sealing. Thank you sis :kiss:.

Before I was putting the oil after the butter but it made a huge difference putting the oil before the butter. Now I can't heavy seal my hair any other way right now :nono:.

Last edited:
Okay tonight my hair still feels so good from my heavy sealing last night that I do not have to touch it - I mean not at all especially since I heavy sealed this way (LCOB) no grease but I might add that step the way @Saludable84 does. She is on to something wonderful. I love this way of heavy sealing. Thank you sis :kiss:.

Before I was putting the oil after the butter but it made a huge difference putting the oil before the butter. Now I can't heavy seal my hair any other way right now :nono:.

You are more than welcome and I am glad it is working out for you. :hug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back