2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I applied:

CHI Argan oil to my twist to hold in the moisture from baggying over night.

Yesterday was wash and retwist day so my hair is feeling smooth and hydrated.

Tonight I plan to:

JBCO scalp after NW xcel 21 spritz and Moringa oil to twist before baggying for the night.

Morning
Xcel21 cream, HTN Growth lotion, and Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on hair line.
HTN Growth lotion and Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on length.
Other product on scalp.
Nothing on ends.

Tonight
Xcel21 cream, HTN Growth lotion, and Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on hair line.
Njoy Growth oil and 2 other products on scalp/roots.
Xcel21 cream and Jakeala parfait on ends.

Layered Unique Hair Products Hair & Body Oil on top of my Sarenzo Quinoa & Bamboo Deep Conditioner this morning. Moisturizer this morning was Honey Handmade's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream.

Morning
HTN Growth lotion and Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on length.
Other product on scalp.
Nothing on ends.

Night
HTN Growth lotion and Jakeala parfait on ends.

Used some random Uncle Funky's Daughter sample as my moisturizer this morning and tonight. I like to moisturize on wet and dry hair. Applied LG growth oil on my edges and scalp.
Oops the sample is from TGIN.

Layered Unique Hair Products Hair & Body Oil on top of my Sarenzo Quinoa & Bamboo Deep Conditioner this morning. Moisturizer this morning was Honey Handmade's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream.
The company name is Forever Unique Hair Products.

Applied LG Hair Growth oil to my edges and scalp. Also used the sample moisturizer on my hair today.

Applied the Xcel21, my moisturizer mix, and my oils. I still gotta figure out a hair style to make this production go a lot quicker. I wish I could braid it, but my hair is still recovering. Next Thursday I'm doing a hard protein treatment for the back then I can probably do something then.

Morning
HTN Growth lotion and HV Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on length.
Other product on scalp.
Nothing on ends.

Tonight
Reduced the number of twists using Xcel21 cream, HTN Growth lotion, and HV Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on length.
Jakeala parfait on ends.

I posted this in the Surge thread in case this looks familiar :lol:

I think I'm going to use the spray on the puff balls along with APB Leave-in and APB Hurry up and Grow oil.
For the rest, I'm going to use APB Leave in, the cream, and APB Hurry up and grow on the scalp, and just the leave in and APB butter on the ends.

Okay, just to paint a picture: The very top part of my hair(edges to just before ears) is used to cover up the half wig, then I have a section right after the top(from ears to just above the puff balls) that's split roughly into 2 sections (left and right) that used to be cornrowed, but now I converted into two single braids, and lastly there are the puff balls (the rest of the head from ears to nape).

I took my scarf off cause my head was starting to get itchy and that means it's time for some air. I started to play with my braids. Since I've added APB to the mix, my hair has some weight to it y'all lol. I've been lifting them up just so they can flop back down, and shaking my head just so they can slap against my head
( I'm weird y'all :lachen:) .

I said all that to say this: I think I like this combination. APB and NW21 play well together in my hair, and I barely feel any itches. Folks, I think we have a winner:toocool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back