2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Used bellezzanaturaleskin refresher spray and NO herbal styling oil to moisturize and seal. "Greased" scalp with NO hair and scalp conditioner.

Side note:
I texted Jamia from Natural Oasis and the essential balms will be in stock next week. That jojoba and honey balm is SO GOOD. It's perfection.

@Beany you just reminded me that I have a bottle of the jojoba and honey balm. Sometimes I forget I have stuff until i come on here and read what you ladies are using lol.

Emergency wash day yesterday.
I used LUSH Superbalm
Soak-n-Float bar
DC with Tressemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner + Vatika Naturals enriched coconut oil mix
LOC with
Tropic Isle Living JBCO spray
Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Therapy serum
EO Lavender Fields + PBN Sapote leave in conditioner mix

ETA: corrected PBN leave in name

Last edited:
Used: SheaTerraOrganics Banana & Mongongo Oil Pre-Rx this a.m.

Will also use: Pure Avocado on top of my DC'er (to Steam with) after my Hair Dries (not sure)???

I used these items on my twists:
Tropic Isle Living JBCO Leave in conditioner spray
QB Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Butters-n-Bars shea butter (lavender chamomile scent)
Baidynath Mahabringraj oil on scalp

Last two nights its been ssi coconut quench to braid my hair for the night

Not sure why I decided to try it alone but I love it. Leaves my hair feeling well balanced

Last night, moisturized with SSI Coco Creme and sealed with Jakeala.

Massaged APB HUG into scalp, spritzed with Oyin Juices & Berries, then applied Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait to ends.

@Bibliophile @CodeRed @DarkJoy

I knew you three specifically would appreciate this Oil fest:

This a.m. I used a Phyto product I just got containing 5 tubes of a Scalp Exfoliating Elixir that you leave in for 20 minutes and then Shampoo out

It had -
Chaulmoogra Oil (cleans the scalp with purifying action) Combined with a Synergy of Essential Oils: Juniper, Sage, Cajeput, Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Tea Tree Oil to help promote scalp oxygenation and significantly reduce bacterial flora.

Back