2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Started with Claudie's tea, Jakeala nappy butter and APB hibiscus oil. Then the next day braided my hair with SM JBCO leave in and Jakeala parfait. Massage both APB ayurvedic oil and hibiscus oil in my scalp. Then next day after that applied Megatek to scalp and spritzed with APB leave in mix with STN kink drink.

Did an avocado oil wash, worked APB Ayurveda oil on my ends and sealed all of my hair with MHC Buttery Soy.
I'm about to use Njoy growth pomade on my scalp.

Used APB Clean Cotton Hair Cream and QB AOHC on either side. Sealed both with APB Clean Cotton Ayurvedic oil.

Avocado oil on blown out hair.

I have grown my hair out enough to make me happy. My hair sits at armpit/bsb when blown out.

Yay :cloud9: .

Used QB AOHC on length and sealed with sweet almond oil. Applied Jakeala's shea butter on my ends and Claudie's Temple balm on edges.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Doing a Pre-Rx with: J. Monique Naturals Hibiscus & Broccoli DC'er (trying to use this up quickly). *don't like the scent*

I spritzed with Jakeala Coconut Juice, M&S with Bel Nouvo Avocado and Shea Healthy Hair Milk and Shescentit Seyani Butter.

CodeRed I haven't used it consistently enough to get noticeable benefits from it. Hopefully I can get it back into regular rotation soon so I can start reaping benefits.

CodeRed

I used it this year too. :yep:

In fact, I finished up an 8oz Bottle of Pure Cold Pressed around the Holidays. It's pricey.

I like it. But because of the cost I don't reup on it often.:ohwell:

However, I'd like to use it more. It gets great reviews and I think my Hair really likes it too.

The scent, however, does linger. :lol: *that's been kind*

Not as 'funky' as Neem, but it is pretty pungent.:look:

Used: Pure Cold Pressed Avocado Oil on top of my DC'er to Steam with.

Will use: Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir on top of my Leave-In

After my Hair dries: Probably Sweet Nature By Eddie's Spirit Crème and Pure Pumpkin Seed oil.

There is no reason for mustard oil to smell like death. I hear it's good for growth, but it's hard to use consistently because it smells so bad.

There is no reason for mustard oil to smell like death. I hear it's good for growth, but it's hard to use consistently because it smells so bad.

Beany

I have a bottle just 'sitting':nono: I was suppose to be using it for Pre-Rx.

But I have a hard time reaching for it.:ohwell:

Back