2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Camellia oil and mayo mix... nope. Did not like this treatment at all. Camellia oil is so light too...

Will either use:

Pure Flax Seed or Avocado on top of my DC'er. Will also use Darcy's Pumpkinseed Elixir with my Leave-In.

When my Hair Dries, probably: Sweet Nature By Eddie's Dream Crème (with MSM)

I used Shescentit Cranberry Cocktail leave in conditioner, Bel Nouvo Avocado and Shea Hair Milk, and Shescentit Seyani Butter.

I applied Both Natural Oasis Jojoba/Honey Balm and QB AOHC on length. Sealed ends with Jakeala's shea butter and used Claudie's Temple Balm on my edges.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Last night I rubbed some APB blueberry cheesecake hair butta' on the back of my scalp. I have some sore spots (which I cannot for the life of me figure out).

Last night I rubbed some APB blueberry cheesecake hair butta' on the back of my scalp. I have some sore spots (which I cannot for the life of me figure out).

might be a place that you carry stress.

I have a place near my hair line that when I am SUPER stressed out it burns like someone left a perm on my scalp, luckily it is only about the size of a nickel. The only thing that I have found to soothe it is Aloe vera or Vit B5.

@Jace032000

I agree with gn1g

When I have those types of flare ups, my spot is usually: incredibly sore, excessively itchy and/or excessively dry.

Then I experience the breakage or hair loss. It's always in the same area though.

Use a good soothing oil on that area. For me, personally, it's always JBCO.

Sprayed my hair with APB Honey Almond Leave-In, worked Soultanicals Knot Sauce through my hair and then sealed with Jakeala Parfait.

Used:

Purabody Naturals Murumuru Moisture Milk

layered with Jojoba oil and

Purabody Naturals Cupuacu Hair Butter

Natural oasis hair and scalp pomade on scalp
Moisturized with bellezzanaturaleskin hair spray
Sealed with natural oasis herbal styling oil
Followed with heat cap for 45 minutes. Will baggy the rest of the day and night.

Used BRB Pumpkin Puree, sealed with APB Olive Oats in Coconut Cream, APB Pumpkin butta on ends.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Will use:
Pure Cold Pressed Avocado Oil on top of my DC'er to Steam with
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries:
Sweet Nature by Eddie's Dream Cream with MSM & some Pure Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil or Pure Cold Pressed Flax Seed Oil

Used just a light application of my MN oil around my edges. It's snowing pretty hard right now so my hair is pin curled and under a scarf.

Used a bit of Aveeno Nourish and Shine leave in to refresh twists

Sealed in with Jojobal oil

Used a bit of Squalane oil on edges

Used Pura Body Naturals Mango Tea Scalp Butter on scalp then moisturized with Jakeala spritz in Pineapple Sorbet and sealed with Shescentit Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Oil.

Refreshed my hair and flat twisted it with Bellezza Naturale Skin's refresher spray and sealed with her Pink Watermelon Lemonade Butter.

Back